Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Moment Of The Decade - BBC

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

lol England getting to a quarter final over out title win, definitely not a Leicester fan

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

You are such a wind up merchant. Don't bother biting, folks!

just don't really think it was that much of a moment. if it had said hazards goal or vardys volley then fair enough. 

just my opinion, but the moment that dier slotted that penalty the country genuinely thought we were going to win the world cup. it was an amazing moment. the "moment" we beat everton 3-1 in a dead rubber was bloody good fun but nothing in comparison, sporting wise. 

• Like 1

Just now, ScouseFox said:

just don't really think it was that much of a moment. if it had said hazards goal or vardys volley then fair enough. 

just my opinion, but the moment that dier slotted that penalty the country genuinely thought we were going to win the world cup. it was an amazing moment. the "moment" we beat everton 3-1 in a dead rubber was bloody good fun but nothing in comparison, sporting wise. 

Yeah I liked the "moment" when Wes picked the trophy up but it's nothing compared to when Hazard booted that ball top bins. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Alright, fair enough, honestly thought you were posting that for a reaction, but makes sense now.... apologies.

25 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Just the standard 'We have a list of 10, we cant possibly have them all men. Have to throw in a female achievement to stop triggery'

Have I just invented the word triggery lol 

Surprised they've not slipped in something regarding a disabled person, like Harry Kane or something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

hmmm

5 hours ago, don_danbury said:

hmmm

did you not get carried away in the “moment”? that’s literally the whole point. 

fair enough if you watched that and thought ohhh but france are still in it and we might lose in the next round. then you’re weird. but the rest of the country watched that and felt unbelievable. and that’s a moment for me. 

Early 2010 Barclays was unreal for drama. Aguerooooo, why as always me?, 8-2, Gerrard’s slip, Suarez/Evra, Suarez/Ivanovic, Terry/Ferdinand, everybody leaving Arsenal, Torres going Chelsea, Rooney putting it in owt. Newcastle finishing 5th! 

They should rename the competition as "moment" to me signifies almost an instant situation in time?

This has to be the Aguero goal without question. The whole dynamic of the situation in the day will never be repeated I don't think with the two teams involved.

Our "moment" is more of  a season with so many great achievements throughout. OUR situation will never be repeated either.

• Like 2