Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Filip Benkovic

56 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Calm down . I have no view or interest in whether it’s true or not I’m just stating that   There were allegations to that effect unless I’m much mistaken 

I don't recall there being any allegations whatsoever tbh.  Not among Celtic fans anyway, who watched him every week.

Interesting. I do wonder what it is with Benkovic? Is it as simple as he’s still young and developing or is the Derby loan to regain match fitness following injury, is it both of those things or something else, like him not quite gelling with the squad/manager? Afterall, initial reports suggested he was gonna be the next ‘Van Dyke‘....?

20 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Derby could be good for him. To be honest even another few months at Celtic would be better than just sitting there, despite how disappointing it would be. Hope he gets 90 against Wigan. Or even Newcastle... :ph34r:

If he doesn't get a look in v wigan. He's either just not that good. Or there's some major fitness/Injury issues. There's absolutely no way a player that was playing regularly for Celtic, couldn't have seen minutes by now, be that as a sub or in cup games.

Past that there's more than meets the eye. Something just doesn't stack up.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Corky said:

Is a Championship relegation battle good preparation and experience for him?

Better than another half season in the SPL playing 70% of the time against p**s poor opposition. The Championship is a tough league and will give him in experience playing against some experienced forwards.