Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Filip Benkovic

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.643d124b8407c19e33a2f6a1422954b9.png

Can Benkovic be described as experienced, really? Barely played in a year and is what, 22?

Still, unless we sign another CB, I can’t see us dropping to 3 CBs willingly, we’d be lining ourselves up for an injury crisis with no replacement.

Edited by Beechey

Im not sure I like this. I always keep an eye out for the results of our loan players and root for the sides theyve joined. But theres no way I can want Derby to win anything, I think ill have to ignore their results and look for an update at the end of the season lol

• Haha 2

On 15/01/2020 at 20:13, Bayfox said:

Seems the sensible approach I'm trying to make sure Jennifer Aniston is ready to move in before I ship the wife out.

I'd hang onto your wife Bayfox, Jennifer's moving in with me. She said she prefers the more mature male with a fuller figure. She's not made of wood!

Bristol City target Leicester defender Filip Benkovic with Brendan Rodgers willing to letting Croatian go out on loan to develop

• Bristol City are interested in securing a deal for Leicester's Filip Benkovic
  • Brendan Rodgers is a big fan of centre-back Benkovic and took him to Celtic
  • He is open to letting the Croatian defender leave temporarily this month

8 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Bristol City target Leicester defender Filip Benkovic with Brendan Rodgers willing to letting Croatian go out on loan to develop

• Bristol City are interested in securing a deal for Leicester's Filip Benkovic
  • Brendan Rodgers is a big fan of centre-back Benkovic and took him to Celtic
  • He is open to letting the Croatian defender leave temporarily this month

Bristol City seems like a better environment than Derby

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Lennon was asked about him yesterday and didn’t rule it out, would be quite surprised if anything materialised though.

im going to assume with more clubs becoming interested, there’s going to be a loan fee involved. Is that something Celtic  are going to be interested in paying?

3 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

Lennon was asked about him yesterday and didn’t rule it out, would be quite surprised if anything materialised though.

I think the idea is for him to get some guaranteed minutes in English football. 

(that wasn’t a dig at the SPL, just think the tempo is a bit higher in England)

Edited by Bluearmyfox28

12 hours ago, MPH said:

im going to assume with more clubs becoming interested, there’s going to be a loan fee involved. Is that something Celtic  are going to be interested in paying?

We regularly pay loan fees for players, I believe we payed a loan fee last time when we had him for the season and Roberts cost us over £3m in loan fees the 2.5 years we had him.  Not to mention others like Burke, Weah, etc.  Very rarely nowadays do players get players on loan without paying a fee, even if it's in terms of penalties if players don't play the requisite number of games like Liverpool do with a lot of young players particularly.

The Championship would be a far better move on loan for Benkovic, whilst he was a relative success at Celtic I don’t think he would get that much game time in Scotland, plus the Celtic fans absolutely hate City and Rodgers so it could be a risky move... :scarf:

30 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

The Championship would be a far better move on loan for Benkovic, whilst he was a relative success at Celtic I don’t think he would get that much game time in Scotland, plus the Celtic fans absolutely hate City and Rodgers so it could be a risky move... :scarf:

he won’t get a chance to go to a bigger club than celtic and I think he’d get plenty of game time but , obviously taking celtic and rangers out of the equation but would the opposition be of the same standard as the champ?. Would he be tested as much up there?

• Like 1