Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

I would rather listen to a lad vlogging than some of the dross around me. Honestly the lad behind me screams at every decision against us. Riles me up when he goes on about offside. 'Clearly onside linesman you cnut' 

MATE WE SIT BEHIND THE GOAL, THE WORSE POSITION TO CLAIM A PLAYER BEING OFFSIDE.

I don't mind watching the vlogs, but I cant watch a vlog of our games. Opposition vlogs I just like seeing the reactions when we score. The last few weeks have been great lol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I would rather listen to a lad vlogging than some of the dross around me. Honestly the lad behind me screams at every decision against us. Riles me up when he goes on about offside. 'Clearly onside linesman you cnut' 

MATE WE SIT BEHIND THE GOAL, THE WORSE POSITION TO CLAIM A PLAYER BEING OFFSIDE.

I don't mind watching the vlogs, but I cant watch a vlog of our games. Opposition vlogs I just like seeing the reactions when we score. The last few weeks have been great lol 

This is what I don’t understand really, the worst thing for me when attending games is the people around me - I’ve just seen a couple of clips of this clown and he’s everything that would annoy me with or without the camera. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Unabomber said:

As I said try standing near him and listening to his self loving commentary for 90 mins

I have to echo these thoughts. I sat next to this guy for the away game against Spurs last season and I have never wanted to hit someone more in all of my years of watching football, and he was a fellow Leicester fan! It completely ruined the watching experience for me and many others. I don't have an issue with Vlogging in general, but when it comes at the expense of the enjoyment of others then it's going too far.

• Like 1

Does he literally film himself for 90 minutes talking to himself about the game then? Its proper embarrassing to imagine him doing this alongside some seasoned football fans. I'm sure he must have had dogs abuse from our own fans in the past? Unless he surrounds himself with a large group of lads or something.

On 24/12/2019 at 19:10, SemperEadem said:

His forced ‘Citehhh’ goes through me.

“Lesdoh citehhhh”

On 24/12/2019 at 11:51, Voll Blau said:

This kid is not a journalist. He's an attention-seeking twat who's likely going to end up on the wrong end of someone's fist at a game one of these days.

Probably one of our fans too. 

The lad is a real attention seeker. Every time the opposition score it’s straight to foul mouthing. Thinks he’s something special for sure. Just seems desperate to be a “Goldbridge” or “DT”. 

Feel if he was ever near me at a game I’d spend more time trying to sabotage his video rather than watch the game. 

12 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Wearing his pink top again today:D

Yeah could see him from the upper. Was obvious he had cleared a few of the seats around him as well. I'm sure he spent more time looking left or behind than he did at the pitch.

Must have been well pissing annoying being near him.

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Whenever I've seen him, usually at away games as I never see him at home games, he's usually with another person.

Imagine how much more annoying it would be if there was a group of them.

There’s a few of these lads on YT that do this who follow Leicester. I thought they might all be mates.