Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

On 27/12/2019 at 16:46, lildave3 said:

This is what I don’t understand really, the worst thing for me when attending games is the people around me - I’ve just seen a couple of clips of this clown and he’s everything that would annoy me with or without the camera. 

Oh don't get me wrong I reckon I would still find it annoying, I don't know as ive not been subjected to it. So I sympathize with you all. 

But watching vlogs I just like watching the ones where the team get spanked lol Just find it funny.

Right time for some AFTV

On 28/12/2019 at 23:58, Bert said:

“Lesdoh citehhhh”

Probably one of our fans too. 

The lad is a real attention seeker. Every time the opposition score it’s straight to foul mouthing. Thinks he’s something special for sure. Just seems desperate to be a “Goldbridge” or “DT”. 

Feel if he was ever near me at a game I’d spend more time trying to sabotage his video rather than watch the game. 

Are you really that triggered by it?

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

Have you seen his clip of fornals goal? Hilarious

No mate. I don’t watch his videos nor am I interested in doing so. I just find it a bit sad that grown men get so rattled by a 16-17 (?) year old plonker. Just let him crack on and make a twat of himself online, no need to start abusing a kid. 

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

No mate. I don’t watch his videos nor am I interested in doing so. I just find it a bit sad that grown men get so rattled by a 16-17 (?) year old plonker. Just let him crack on and make a twat of himself online, no need to start abusing a kid. 

I don’t go out of my way to watch them but they find there way onto my twitter feed and I can’t resist. It’s tv gold.

4 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

I don’t go out of my way to watch them but they find there way onto my twitter feed and I can’t resist. It’s tv gold.

Saw a bit on twitter which was on that "out of context LCFC page" where he's single handedly chanting "getting beat by our reserves" and then they score and you hear "**** sake" lol 

Edited by Fox92

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Saw a bit on twitter which was on that "out of context LCFC page" where he's single handedly chanting "getting beat by our reserves" and then they score and you hear "**** sake" lol 

Thas the one. Love that. I know he’s only a kid and all that and he’s doing something he enjoys and it may wel be a legit career for the youth of today but my word he’s just going about it all wrong

Edited by SystonFox

15 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

He's still not been pinged yet then.

Group of lads close to me were giving it to him. His response "threatening a kid" was, at best, lame. Because he always buys tickets at the back of the stand his luck is going to run out one day, and he'll be right in with a group who detest him, or a group of drunk lads.

"Scenes" though, such a cliche "LADZ" term to describe a goal celebration. He knows his audience, if nothing else

• Like 1

I don't really have a massive issue with vlogging per say, however I do take exception to his behaviour. Perhaps someone needs to have a quiet word with him just reminding him that he's representing Leicester City and that he will be putting himself at risk with opposition fans and potentially some of our own fans if he continues to behave this way.