Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

3 hours ago, twoleftfeet said:

he is a knob but if you don't like his content don't click on it. I think social  media is changing the face of journalism around football and as you see in the main stream media attacks on channels such as AFTV they established press don't like fans by passing them. The scenes at Everton against AFTV are understandable but to think that Arsenal are crap because of AFTV rather than they are reacting to the events they are witnessing is naïve. The will be channels come and go some you will like some you wont over exaggeration of emotions seems to be a feature at this moment in time on social media.

This kid is not a journalist. He's an attention-seeking twat who's likely going to end up on the wrong end of someone's fist at a game one of these days.

• Like 2

kind of agree with the "leave him to it it's harmless" argument because who really cares. he makes leicester as a "thing" look a lot like we might all be cu nts like him but never mind. 

my issue is that it will not be harmless for much longer. he is now getting a lot of attention from away (or home, opposition) fans and one day soon a group of them will genuinely fill him in. and i can't blame them for it. i just don't think he has a clue. 

• Like 2

Yeah he's going to be absolutely pasted one day. I don't really have a problem with people sharing their thoughts etc in a vlog after the game, I just don't really see the need for him to deliberately go out of his way to be annoying? Must be ****ing unbearable to have him yammering away all game next to you.

I think he's a prat, but ultimately let him do what he likes as long as he's not directly interfering with my enjoyment of a game.

• Like 3

Unfortunately it seems like the middle ground football supporter is reducing dramatically, it's either ***** who act like dickheads or people like this who are harmless I guess but incredibly annoying and embarrassing. At the moment he is free to do as he pleases, but it only takes someone standing behind him or next to him to take offence to being in his videos and he can get himself into trouble.

Problem is, people are watching his videos. That is worse. People filming themselves at a match is nothing new, I used to watch videos like this but now its developed into forced running commentary.

I think this will somehow get clamped down on.

55 minutes ago, Langston said:

Attention seeking oddball - year on from the helicopter crash he posted several photos of himself posing looking mournful, really bad taste and I think the vanity line @StanSPtouched on was bang on.

I remember that and it royally pissed me off. Think that's what made me hate him ever since.

• Like 1

Don’t particularly enjoy his videos or like him personally (not that I know him) but if you’re one of the grown men on twitter or in the away end that abuse the young lad then you need to have a long hard look at yourself. I’ve seen plenty of city fans give him absolute dogs abuse to try and impress their mates. I completely understand where people are coming from saying that it’s annoying etc but this sort of video content is extremely common and popular within the younger generation, it’s not as weird as some fans like to make out. 

People are right though, it’s not going to be long before he gets a smack, whether that’s at a football ground or in town or whatever, he’s very good at winding people up the wrong way.

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Thanks 1

Never heard of this true fox until very recently.He does seem quite annoying.I do watch the Essex lad smiv on the road though.He does some very witty and informative videos.Different circumstances of course,as he goes to a different team every week.Often non league.Great format tbf.As with most things though,everything has a certain shelf life.

Unpopular view from me but here’s what I partly believe:

It’s become normal and acceptable to be a vlogger thanks to crap like Reality TV amongst other outlets. I’m into my cameras and photography and have seen an increase in manufacturers meeting the demands for vlogging features on new cameras. 

Unfortunately, vlogging is a part of our lives and is certainly embraced more by the younger generations (but not exclusively). I think it’s here to stay for quite some time. 

I’m not having a pop at True Fox (although I dislike the term “limbs” which he uses often). 

Edited by Mickey O'Neil

His videos I've watched he comes across as thoroughly annoying and fake. But as long as he isn't around me and I don't have to deal with him, then I'm not fussed. 

But, I did get thoroughly pissed off with his blatant attempt and trying to promote himself at the crash anniversary.

8 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

He's gonna get a slap unfortunately eventually as he'll piss off the wrong person. Once that happens he'll probably tone it down.

Sadly I think he's the type of person that would cry and cry about it on one of his videos without an ounce of self-awareness as to why he might have been targeted.