Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Villa at Home (Carabao Cup)

23 hours ago, marcymarc666 said:

Balloons it is then. I used to take my inflatable blow up doll ( foxy lady) complete with wig to Wembley all those years ago but it ended in divorce.

Did she run off with an inflatable dinosaur by any chance?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BrokenRecord said:

Does anyone know if the date of March 1st for the Wembley final is set in stone? Or would man City/United European participation have any effect. 

It will be that date - Wembley will need booking well in advance, plus TV coverage, sponsorships, etc.

Guest Cujek
1 minute ago, Suffolk exile said:

What do we think the reason for there being so many tickets left?

I know for me and my boys, it is the associated costs we would rack up in travelling from Suffolk potentially 3 times in a week. I can't justify it.

Xmas financial hang overs, game is on telly, 1st leg, crappy opposition.

it will fill up im sure.

1 minute ago, Suffolk exile said:

What do we think the reason for there being so many tickets left?

I know for me and my boys, it is the associated costs we would rack up in travelling from Suffolk potentially 3 times in a week. I can't justify it.

Midweek game that is also on the tele, about half of the 4500 tickets still left are in the family stand, so seems like a lot of other parents feel the same way as you do

Takes a lot of effort and money to get kids to the game and keep them happy, fed and warm, then you are probably looking at for even people who live near Leicester not getting home until half 10/11

Something wrong if we can't sell out for the 1st leg of a cup semi final against Premier opposition, that is also a local side. 

People will find plenty of cash for the Wembley trip if we get through. 

Hopefully there's a late ticket surge or it could be embarrassing. 

3 hours ago, Cujek said:

Xmas financial hang overs, game is on telly, 1st leg, crappy opposition.

it will fill up im sure.

Peeps will be saving up for if we reach the final too, it's not exactly cheap with all the other costs of life at present.

4 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Something wrong if we can't sell out for the 1st leg of a cup semi final against Premier opposition, that is also a local side. 

People will find plenty of cash for the Wembley trip if we get through. 

Hopefully there's a late ticket surge or it could be embarrassing. 

Assume you've not read most of the thread then?