Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Villa at Home (Carabao Cup)

3 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

I came on here thinking your all actually talking about footy. So many balloons are we planning a kids birthday party lol? Personally I think we should hold off on the decorations until we’re in the final at wembley. Maybe I’m too superstitious.....

I’m taking it you went around for the big games at Filbert Street in the 90s. 
We need to create that sort of atmosphere again to really get behind the team!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Ashley said:

Villa at Home in the Carabao Cup. 

Can we get as many Blue and White balloons as possible in the Stadium, just like the old days? Even ticket tape too! 

I've spoken to some of UFS and they had spoken about getting Ballons in SK1 it would be great if we could get the rest of the Ground to follow. 

Any Blue and White scarves too :scarf:

Brendan Rodgers Blue n White Army. One Love 🦊

P.s. Feel free to nick the photo ;)

Brilliant idea!

I'll bring my inflatable dinosaur.  I managed to 'acquire' one from the ground in 2016.

edit - beaten to it :(

Edited by murphy
  • Haha 2

I have to wonder, with articles like this:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/12/31/aston-villa-prepare-make-or-break-month-seek-avoid-disastrous/

whether Villa has any interest in playing this semifinal. Realistically, they need to focus their resources on staying up, on Premier League matches, and not on a Cup competition they have slim to no chance to win. Hopefully we can both play back-ups, and focus on our league matches.

4 minutes ago, vanity said:

I have to wonder, with articles like this:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/12/31/aston-villa-prepare-make-or-break-month-seek-avoid-disastrous/

whether Villa has any interest in playing this semifinal. Realistically, they need to focus their resources on staying up, on Premier League matches, and not on a Cup competition they have slim to no chance to win. Hopefully we can both play back-ups, and focus on our league matches.

We make sure we win so well next week that we can play a weakened side second leg .......

• Like 2

On 31/12/2019 at 07:49, Bayfox said:

Already on it. May need some help tho. Not sure how long it takes to inflate 100 balloons :scarf:

Screenshot_20191230-224717_Chrome.jpg

Ask Chris Sutton to assist - he is full of hot-air.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1