Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Villa at Home (Carabao Cup) - Match Thread

Little threat coming from the left side. Needs to take Fuchs off and bring Barnes on so that we can create pressure from both flanks. Had we taken one of our chances he'd have gotten away with this imbalanced formation but we didn't. No need to panic though. We have three halves to turn this around against a very poor Villa side. Once we equalize they could fold.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

We're one quarter of the way through the tie, plenty of time to come back.

think a lead was very important though. draw them out and probably win by a few. now they can just sit and clear the ball to grealish who is apparently impossible to tackle. 

Guest BlueBrett

Calm down lads. 75% of the tie to play and even the most miserly amongst you would be be hard pushed to argue our superior quality isn't plain as day

Just now, Mark said:

Praet doesn’t convince me at all, seems so heavy legged and knackered getting around the pitch 

He’s just a tidy little player, but what does he really do particularly? Doesn’t create goals, score goals, he’s not a DM. 
Average

• Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

I don’t think it’s over-reaction tonight mate, at least not so far. I think it’s disappointment

1000%. 1-0 going to Villa Park isn’t even the end of the world If it stays like this. it’s just so gutting know we’re so much better than these and we just look nowhere near ourselves. It just wouldn’t be Leicester without a spanner in the works. 

• Like 1

So far this should be a reminder of just how good Ndidi is, allowing others to play, but also being the first player to get the ball from the defenders. None of Praet, Tielemans, Chilwell appear to know where to play. And we end up having less up front than normal. Need some half time changes of formation or personnel.

Just now, NewquayFox said:

Bit of a roasting in the changing room, couple of changes and we will take this game beyond Villa....

You see something’s missing we do look a bit light when Ndidi is missing be a good game to get Hamza in still think Youri could play his part In Turning this around Hamza for Praet change formation go for hell second half !

Should just take vardy off now, the ref is pathetic and I think he will give vardy a second yellow the first chance he gets.  He could get sent off or even end up missing the final, I don't understand why var doesn't  check yellow cards when they can end up having the same consequence as a red card and these can be checked.