Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

3 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

What's the FA Cup rules these days? I remember we got into a bunfight with Dagenham and Stevenage all those years ago over pricing because they had a say in setting it, and the FA resolved it. Do we just set it now? If so that reflects even worse on us. £20, Wednesday, likely second string, what did they expect??

Think it changed a few years ago from mutual agreement with the FA resolving a stalemate, to the home club setting the ticket prices alone.

Edited by l444ry
  • Like 1

The geniuses singing ‘just like Leicester your City is blue’ summed up tonight! We were in Wolverhampton folks, not bloody Birmingham!! It was one of our quieter away ends, hope for a better one at Norwich next time out 🦊💙. I had a good sing and shout if nothing else 🤣. More singing coming out the ground tonight than in it!

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Brilliant in the concourses, absolutely dead in the stands, although did manage to somehow get a 'your city is blue' going. Beyond repair. Finished.

Loads of lads in the concourse jumping around throwing booze everywhere, singing. Couple of people on the outskirts recording it.

I noticed a few of them drenched in booze take their seats. Barely made a noise for 90 minutes.

Great in pub, and in concourse, but not in stands. It baffles me how everybody goes for it in concourse then not in the stands lol 

What was "your City is blue" about. It's a shit song anyway but literally didn't make sense given Wolverhampton is a City.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Markyblue

Not a ground to judge away support on really.  Wolves have got it perfect in nullifying away supporters singing,  i cant even hear man utd etc at wolves and their away support is excellent. 

14 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

A bit difficult to get any enthusiasm to sing when the game is so boring.

Our performance last night was so pathetic & lifeless I felt more like crying than singing

80% of people didn’t sing at all. By that I mean not even a word. No wonder the players didn’t turn up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

‘Mark Albrighton hes won more then you’.. state of some of the ****** that go to our away games. Utterly embarrassing.

"He's won more than you" and "You'll never sing that" are worse songs going. 

• Like 1