Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

5 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Your City is blue is even worse. Embarrassing - doesn’t work on any level.

Agree. Yesterday was embarrassing.

But I was just talking in general with my post. Teams that do "he's won wore than you" and "you'll never sing that" it's awful. 

Chelsea come and make noise but they sing "Champions of Europe you'll never sing that" nice one lads, thanks for that, but still won less than Aston Villa.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

We haven't really got a song that we can keep going. 

Even Burnley do an annoying one but it creates an atmosphere and they all join in. 

There's some great ideas on this site but many are too long or complicated for fans that struggle with even WYS. 

WYS, though our song and a good one, is way too short. 

I've watched a few games on tele recently and the noise created by the likes of Leeds, Forest, Sheff Utd for example, does make us look extremely poor. 

Union FS do a great job imo, but they need some help

3 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

We haven't really got a song that we can keep going. 

Even Burnley do an annoying one but it creates an atmosphere and they all join in. 

There's some great ideas on this site but many are too long or complicated for fans that struggle with even WYS. 

WYS, though our song and a good one, is way too short. 

I've watched a few games on tele recently and the noise created by the likes of Leeds, Forest, Sheff Utd for example, does make us look extremely poor. 

Union FS do a great job imo, but they need some help

The Champions League one is simple and can be kept going for ages 

I came on here to post how you could hear a pin drop in our end but it was banging in the concourse. How the hell does that happen?

Also we could do with a song that everyone knows the words to and is catchy. The "hi ho Wolverhampton" was really loud, Villa get a good one going as do Man Utd with several of theirs. We've not had a decent song since the Ulloa one which got sung with enthusiasm when you consider he was mainly a squad player in his time here. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Vestan Pance said:

After some of the comments about the ticket pricing, it would seem some people are losing perspective about how much it actually costs for an individual Premier League ticket at the KP.

£20 for the Brum game is not expensive in comparison.

No but it’s one expense after another. Why not add some games to the season ticket again? If they want a good atmosphere (I know!) and the ground filling then they have to help us out a bit. 

• Like 1

Why are we supported by so many melts ffs

Going wild in the concourse throwing piss water over their own brothers and sisters and then being mutes in the stand

How about going to a normal pub before a game and conserving your voice until kick off rather than going straight in and boozing(or should I say buying booze to throw around)  in the concourse once the dolebus arrives at the ground 

37 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

How good it would be to have our whole end somewhat like this buying into enjoying being there to support the team and reflect the city we are from.

You mean like Brugge away? 

What a ****ing end that was btw. 

• Like 3

Guest Markyblue
On 15/02/2020 at 17:37, RonnieTodger said:

Did those retards genuinely think that they were in Birmingham?

You mean those retards that had made the effort, took the time and paid a lot of money to get to Wolverhampton on a friday night for a match that was live on tv.

11 minutes ago, BroughtonFox said:

Not one single OAP in that end... That’s our main problem.

The OAP's made more than enough noise in their day and support the side in their own way today. Not everyone made a noise in the old days either. It's about time the social media youngsters of today  stopped whining and looking for some easy target to blame for their lack of ability to make a noise themselves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yet again too much booze for the silly little boys who just want to act like lads (Twats) which ends up killing the atmosphere. 

The young pretenders are as bad for the support as the older lot who knit teddies on the way to the game. 

It seems throwing as much shit lager down your throat is most people's aim. 

Sad

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

You mean like Brugge away? 

What a ****ing end that was btw. 

I said that to my mate at wolves, everyone had been on the pop all day and knowbody gave a f@$k, coupled with our performance on the pitch resulted in the best away end I’ve witnessed, only negative was the walk back to the square after.... 

8 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Yet again too much booze for the silly little boys who just want to act like lads (Twats) which ends up killing the atmosphere. 

The young pretenders are as bad for the support as the older lot who knit teddies on the way to the game. 

It seems throwing as much shit lager down your throat is most people's aim. 

Sad

Bet they don’t know it’s only 2% the keep the trouble down. 

Guest Markyblue

The idea that back in the day our support was always very noisy and ultra like is something of a myth, yes there were many great days but there were also days when it was dire. I have witnessed days /nights at the kp that were certainly a match for filbo. I think the sanitized nature of the match day experience and the availability of tickets for groups of friends to be together certainly doesn't help. I also think some on here overly big up some of our rivals support and seem to down play ours. A singing section in an expanded kp with a standing section would change everything.