Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

22 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Silly ain't it, proper fans like you an I remain for those final minutes, watching two tired and defensive teams playing keep ball in the middle of the pitch for 5 minutes...then, to be stood on the stairs waiting to get out, then to be stuck in the queue getting out of freemans Common and then on Aylestone Road for about 3 days. 

They should be banned these early leavers. 

😅 hope you enjoyed the medium busy roads and an extra 15 mins of soccer saturday. 

was quite shocked at the early leavers today tbf. usually i get it for all kinds of reasons, but it was a really good game today and it’s a saturday lunchtime. surely there isn’t anything to rush home for? 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

was quite shocked at the early leavers today tbf. usually i get it for all kinds of reasons, but it was a really good game today and it’s a saturday lunchtime. surely there isn’t anything to rush home for? 

It really was mind blowing today. Tons leaving on the 85th min at 2:2 & we were clearly on top. Crazy. 

I think that one has to accept that a percentage of our fan base feel very little or no true attachment to what they come and see. It's unpalatable, but they feel no obligation to commit themselves in any way, and I suggest might get mightily offended if challenged. (which I couldn't care less about).

• Like 4

The traffic is a bitch on a Saturday, whether it’s a 12:30 or a 3:00 ko, there’s no doubt about that but you factor it in as part of the day. If people are JUST leaving because of the traffic then I don’t know what to say to you.

It takes me just under an hour to get to Leicester and about 90 minutes to get back on a Saturday match day, yes it’s a ball ache and it winds me up but I’m squeezing every last penny out of my season ticket.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, K1FOX said:

Leaving early Saturday lunchtime game. Some people have circumstances but that many at that time? No chance. 

These people are not very interested and more than likely contribute nothing (oops am I allowed to say that).

At Filbert St when people in the Main Stand left before the end the Kop used to sing 'the snobs are going home'.

Unfortunately it now seems the 'snobs' are everywhere you look.

34 minutes ago, Stoopid said:

At Filbert St when people in the Main Stand left before the end the Kop used to sing 'the snobs are going home'.

Unfortunately it now seems the 'snobs' are everywhere you look.

I'm sorry, but no. It won't be snobs, it'll just be people who can't be arsed. 

We may be mocked for our crap songbook but we do ironic cheering exceptionally well. A couple of questionable throw-ins against us, one for us and the crowd rises in unison to salute the linesman giving it our way. 

No hesitation, no-one delaying, just straight in as soon as the flag goes up.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Our ground is currently full of early leaving, quiet passangers. Imagine how bad it would be if we got that stadium expansion.

Could go the other way.  Maybe the folks watiing for season tickets skew younger and/or more enthusiastic than the ones who've had them for years.

22 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

My missus had been to Ann summers and kept sending me pictures of what she bought and had ready for me 

and I’m with you the game was too good and there wasn’t anything to rush home for ... 

On 01/02/2020 at 17:49, Unabomber said:

Fans were chanting **** VAR! But then towards the end were chanting VAR VAR VAR! I don’t get that, you can’t have it both ways ffs. Also loads were streaming out from 88 mins which was weird, as it was 2-2 and we were looking pretty good. Also it was an early KO so can’t have the usual excuses for leaving early. 

If you've never told something to **** off and then wanted it back an hour later, you clearly arent married.

• Like 1