Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dobbylcfc

Hee Chan-Hwang

27 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That was Basel mate and he was only there for two years. 

Right you are, but Salah, Mane, Haland, etc prove that league can produce good players. Liverpool just signed one, Dortmund another from the same team in the same window. The amount of interest in this player shows plenty of clubs think he can make the transition to our league.

I think the only issue with this player is there will be a bidding war and we might not want to overpay. I could see Everton doing their usual strategy of over paying for a player they don't use on this guy for example. 

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Right you are, but Salah, Mane, Haland, etc prove that league can produce good players. Liverpool just signed one, Dortmund another from the same team in the same window. The amount of interest in this player shows plenty of clubs think he can make the transition to our league.

I think the only issue with this player is there will be a bidding war and we might not want to overpay. I could see Everton doing their usual strategy of over paying for a player they don't use on this guy for example. 

Literally any league can have good players tbf. 

I never understand people that don't want us to sign someone because they play in Scotland or Portugal or something, even when we've had dud players from those places. Obviously doesn't mean everyone is. 

Just now, CloudFox said:

This is more like it! How strong is the link to us I wonder? Anyone read The Athletic article?

It’s a footnote at the bottom, don’t get excited.

Says we are interested, along with a number of other clubs, but unlikely to make a bid until the summer.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, reynard said:

So basically a rehash of rehashed rumour that we once sent a scout to have a look. Based on that should reach 20 pages at least.

It’s one of those that anyone who knows him wants it to happen, so naturally it won’t haha!

3 hours ago, stu said:

It’s a footnote at the bottom, don’t get excited.

Says we are interested, along with a number of other clubs, but unlikely to make a bid until the summer.

Ah I see. Oh well, nothing to see here then! 😅

5 hours ago, Countryfox said:

And could he be trusted around mobile phones ??? ....   too risky imo.

5 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

His name is not pronounced  Huawei

No no no ...   he Chang whang ...   me country fox ...   and you getting confused-shuss with that geordie player ...   Huawei The-lads ...

Hi...

I have heard that lcfc is interested in signing Her-chan Hwang.

He is good forward player and can be role of striker and wing forward.

In Korea, His nick name is 'Eumme fe'

This nick name comes from Korean Mbappe (French football player).

'Eum-me' is translated 'Moo' in English. It means that the sound made by a cow or bull.

^^...

I am looking forward to sign him..

4 hours ago, lineker10 said:

Hi...

'Eum-me' is translated 'Moo' in English. It means that the sound made by a cow or bull.

^^...

Let’s sign him and let the Bull loose

6 hours ago, lineker10 said:

Hi...

^^...

does "fe" mean shit?