Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

Introduced my daughter to Prison Break. One of my favorite tv series ever. So glad I get to re watch it.

Halfway through season 1. If people have never watched it I would get on it straight away. Goes a bit off the rails in the later seasons but still a great watch. Season 1 is just brilliant

• Like 2

If we are ok with oldies but goodies, and you haven't watched it. Cannot recommended The Wire enough.

Sorry, not Netflix, ignore me

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

If we are ok with oldies but goodies, and you haven't watched it. Cannot recommended The Wire enough.

Sorry, not Netflix, ignore me

Agreed! Currently watching it for the 4th time it's so so good. I'm pleased cause I'm just finishing the slightly iffy 2nd season, then it's all pure gold after that. Probably my favourite Tele of all time.

Edited by The whole world smiles

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I didn’t get into Ozark but I guess now is the time.

Yeah, I started it and enjoyed it as far as I can remember, I'm not really sure why I stopped. Everyone else now raving about it recently is telling me that I should go back to it 

5 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Yeah, I started it and enjoyed it as far as I can remember, I'm not really sure why I stopped. Everyone else now raving about it recently is telling me that I should go back to it 

Same :D

I watched S1 and enjoyed it but stopped after about ep2 of S2 for some reason. Can't remember why either!!

13 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

It seemed a bit Breaking Bad like to me.

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

It seemed a bit Breaking Bad like to me.

Yeah maybe it felt like it just wasn't measuring up to Breaking Bad and that's why I didn't stick with it. 

I remember Narcos took me a couple of tries, I very nearly gave up on it. Now one of my all time faves. 

25 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Yeah maybe it felt like it just wasn't measuring up to Breaking Bad and that's why I didn't stick with it. 

I remember Narcos took me a couple of tries, I very nearly gave up on it. Now one of my all time faves. 

Narcos is fantastic. I’ve moved on to Chapo and then have the latest series of Better Call Saul and Ozark lined up.

I guess this lock down isn’t so bad after all.:D

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

Narcos is fantastic. I’ve moved on to Chapo and then have the latest series of Better Call Saul and Ozark lined up.

I guess this lock down isn’t so bad after all.:D

Is Chapo work sticking with? Watched all of Narcos and watched the first episode of Chapo but felt it was budget Narcos though maybe I'm being too harsh by comparing.