Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Meaning lol

I fell in to the same trap, it automatically played it with a dubbed American accent over it and it was only about half way through the first series that someone told me it was Spanish and to change the language 😂😂😂😂

12 hours ago, z-layrex said:

Better Call Saul has even surpassed BB for me.

Yes, started this one but I'm now feeling so ill I can't get downstairs to watch it. Day 5 for me, doctor visited yesterday, took blood but unable to test for CV19 so working on assumption that's what it is. Grim. 

I did applaud from my bed at 8 last night. Thank you. 

• Sad 1

On 21/03/2020 at 21:07, StanSP said:

When They See Us. 

This was brilliant. Great choice Stan

Can't believe the prosecutors git away Scott free with making them kids lie and losing do much of their lives.

Glad the got the millions they deserved in the end.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raj said:

This was brilliant. Great choice Stan

Can't believe the prosecutors git away Scott free with making them kids lie and losing do much of their lives.

Glad the got the millions they deserved in the end.

Heard the other day the copper (Linda Fairstein?) lost a lot of her sponsorships and contracts on the back of this series and how they portrayed her, so she's suing the maker and Netflix lol

37 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Heard the other day the copper (Linda Fairstein?) lost a lot of her sponsorships and contracts on the back of this series and how they portrayed her, so she's suing the maker and Netflix lol

Hope she doesn't get feck all. Can't believe none of the coppers involved were charged. Good old America!!!!

Need the next decent thing to watch now....

Have been watching Car Masters: Rust to Riches this morning, it’s fairly scripted, there’s a real fit girl who works in the workshop, looks completely out of place and they constantly do slow-mos of her using a screwdriver or a spanner over the engine 😂 mainly focusing on her norks 😂 I think I’ve watched 4 this morning and haven’t seen her do any actual ‘work’ other than screwing/unscrewing something!! 

She is a looker though tbf. 

960326F8-BDA0-4769-9A0B-387978AA7AD7.jpeg

Edited by stix
Edit: I mean come on!!! 😂

Fairly old but absolutely brilliant (and I’m not a fan of American comedy at all). 

Eastbound and Down. 

Funnily enough the characters in it remind me a lot of the people in The Tiger King (also a good watch so far). 

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 1