Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Pretty sure money heist is the best thing I’ve ever seen after the UK office 

I was thinking this on friday whilst getting stuck into the new series. Really is brilliant. I'm quite picky when it comes to tv series but I ****ing love it. I remember watching "part 1" on Netflix when it came out in 2 days and hating the fact I'd have to wait so long for part 2. Discovered it was actually on spanish tv so managed to find part 2 straight away, as it was just the second half of series 1, on some dodgy website. Was well worth the ransomware.

Definitely have to watch it with subs, hate dubbed programmes.

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

The Five.

Couldn't get into it, didn't seem as high quality as the other two. Did only watch one episode but some of the characters annoyed me as well as the squeeling music whenever something tense was occuring.

14 hours ago, StanSP said:

Finished Money Heist. 

Even though I knew I'd got to episode 8 & knew I'd binged it within 2 days, I was still upset it had finished and already want more lol

I'm keeping myself to one episode per day. Which isn't easy to do lol

23 hours ago, StanSP said:

Finished Money Heist. 

Even though I knew I'd got to episode 8 & knew I'd binged it within 2 days, I was still upset it had finished and already want more lol

Can’t believe how it ended. Such a sick show 

On 06/04/2020 at 15:53, StanSP said:

Finished Money Heist. 

You weren't joking. Just finished episode 7, which was one of the best hours of dramatic TV I've ever seen.

1 more to go!

• Thanks 1