Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

For a really wonderful family film, I'd highly recommend an Indian movie called 'Dhanak' on Netflix.

A 'Wizard of Oz' type road trip by a really cute brother and sister, with plenty of colour, singing, dancing and humour. It's not a Bollywood type movie though.

It does have subtitles if that's not your thing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PaddyS said:

For a really wonderful family film, I'd highly recommend an Indian movie called 'Dhanak' on Netflix.

A 'Wizard of Oz' type road trip by a really cute brother and sister, with plenty of colour, singing, dancing and humour. It's not a Bollywood type movie though.

It does have subtitles if that's not your thing.

Just watched this after your recommendation.

Really nice easy to watch family film.

Thanks 😊

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

Anyone who hasn't already seen it & are looking for a Joe Exotic fix, he appeared in an episode of Louis Theroux many years ago

Louis Theroux - Season 1 - Episode 14

'Beware of the Tiger'

Just as bat-shit crazy

Thanks, that is very unsurprising as watching Tiger King from the first moment, I just expected Louis to appear. He just seems made for it. lol

• Like 1

On 19/01/2020 at 23:06, Brizzle Fox said:

Watching the Witcher at the moment. Haven't got a clue what's going on but it's good fun. 

I know that it's not new but just finished the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary. Brilliant and to call it detailed would be an under statement! 

Started watching the Vietnam documentary a while back after reading your post and after the first episode was totally hooked.

Finished the series yesterday and is one , if not the , most harrowing but compelling programmes I have ever seen.

From the origins of the war , through the dishonesty and blindness of successive Presidents  , the courage and brutality of both armies to the futility  of the conflict and  eventual withdraw by the usa is totally moving .

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah I’m watching this it’s pretty good. That West fella is a right twat.

yeah like bro you are wrong just saying you were right even more times ain't gonna make you right just makes you look like a weird guy 

3 minutes ago, Frost said:

I'm at S2 Ep5 of Ozark and I've given up. I've persisted with it for the last season or so but really can't get into it.

Money Heist is next on the list.

Pretty much where I got with Ozark seemed very overhyped. Money Heist is world class though.

18 minutes ago, Frost said:

I'm at S2 Ep5 of Ozark and I've given up. I've persisted with it for the last season or so but really can't get into it.

I'm a bit further on but struggling with it tbh. Will try and finish S2 and see how I feel about s3

21 minutes ago, Frost said:

I watched the first series, didn't think it was anything special. I was planning to give it a second try after the bumming up it got.

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I enjoyed Ozark through S2. Apparently S3 is really good and better than 2.

Ive only watched ep.1 of season 3, but I did binge watch the first 2 seasons and I really enjoyed it too.