Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

5th round draw

6 minutes ago, Langston said:

Bet half our lot that go the ground now don't know Cov have a side.

They'll know about them after this, I'm sure- their lot have been an absolute nuisance against the likes of Sunderland and Pompey recently, by all accounts. Not sure they give a shit any more lol

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

In your Coventry slums you look in a dustbin for something to eat you find a dead rat and you think it’s a treat there’s piss on the pavements and shit on the streets in your Coventry Slums.

Your mum's on the game and your dad's in the Nick, you can't get a job cause you're so ****ing thick 

Always hated Cov but have felt a bit sorry for their recent plight, I wouldn't wish that on any club (maybe Millwall) 

Hope our fans make a racket, which I think they will.

The one thing they have over us is a song that they all sing together and it's feckin annoying. 

I remember going to Highfield Rd and we were waiting to kick off from the centre circle but the ref made us wait for the tannoy music to stop. 

The first time I can remember music drowning out the sound of the pre match crowd. 

How things have changed 😕

What has Coventry, especially as their 'the city of culture' celebrations begin next year, got to offer as a city?

Am literally struggling to think of anything apart from their 1987 FA Cup triumph..

Edited by Wymsey
Next year, not this year.