Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

5th round draw

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

A one in seven chance to get W.Brom or Newcastle in the quarters, preferably at home (1 in 14 chance), fingers crossed! Sheff Utd at home not too bad option either considering the stage of competition.

No but a shame there isn't an all Manchester tie for eg. We'll see. Have to respect this tie first and then see what happens.

Do you reckon if they get through the players will know this is a biggie for us? We haven’t played them in so long, my housemate had no idea why I was so excited at that he wasn’t aware it was a thing. 

Surely Maddison will be well informed. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Seems SeanfromEnderby is not content with just predicting lineups. Has "guessed" that we will get Newcastle/Oxford in the 5th Round because the draw is apparently rigged. 

Blokes a tool. Even if it is a parody account. It’s still annoying and the reason he’s been blocked for a long time.

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Do you reckon if they get through the players will know this is a biggie for us? We haven’t played them in so long, my housemate had no idea why I was so excited at that he wasn’t aware it was a thing. 

Surely Maddison will be well informed. 

To be fair sometimes I forget Coventry are a thing 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Happy with that..prefer Cov to get through be interesting atmopshere aswell. First time we've faced them since our premier league truimph nice thing to brag in there faces about.

Last midlands team to win the top flight and I think Cov are the last midlands team to win the FA Cup.