Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Prat just told me to keep washing my hands !!!  ...   bet Cummings doesn’t so there’s no way i am !!!!

Better he hasn’t even driven his obligatory 30 miles to test his eyesight today. It’s madness :frantics:

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

"I drove for half an hour to test my eyesight and for safety reasons we had our son in the back of the car"

They’re just full of shit and self importance but because of the way this country works they can get away with it. Ref. Alan B’Stard

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

He “drove half an hour to see if he could drive safely”.

If there was any doubt you just wouldn’t do this surely? What if he’d crashed/hit someone?

Such rubbish.

2 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

So you drive 30 miles with Covid symptoms to test your eyesight. Bold move. 

That statement was like a shit Agatha Christie plot line. 

2 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Why did he never get tested? That is pretty weird 

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Me and Boris had a conversation but we forgot about that 😂😂

1 hour ago, ttfn said:

Putting to one side the fact that it’s an obvious lie, it’s  one thing testing your eyesight out by driving half an hour. It’s another thing doing that with your kid in the backseat.

Given that this whole exercise was about looking after his child it doesn’t make any sense to take his kid with him if he was sufficiently worried about his eyesight to warrant a local trip.

It doesn’t make any sense at all.

Pretty much all the stuff I had to say after the press conference too. 

Utterly embarrassing it's come to this. The Chief PM Advisor giving out statements and didn't really clear anything up.

If you have bad eyesight, or feel like you're unsure of driving, you don't get in the car and drive. You don't pick up the car keys. It shouldn't even cross your mind to get in to the car, start it, and drive 30 mins. Regardless of other drivers on the road, you still make yourself a danger to yourself, your wife, your kid and other vehicles. It's primarily the reason why you shouldn't drink drive (even after a couple). It's too dangerous.

It's very confusing they've gone with that excuse as if it alleviates any kind of blame or responsibility on his part. It's an odd angle.

@Cardiff_Fox That bit was also quite baffling for me too. They had a conversation but were so out of it, they couldn't remember details. It's all a bit wishy-washy and sketchy. 

@Unabomber also intrigued me too - if they showed symptoms as bad as they did (by his account and his wife's Spectator article), they'd have been eligible for a test surely?

Guest Markyblue
Just now, st albans fox said:

He’s banking on us losing interest ........

I have😄

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Aight we had an hour quizzing Cummings, can journalists now ask bloody questions on our moving to the next phase? 

Will fire up the required Change.org petition straight away, one sec....

• Haha 2

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

the journos aren’t likely to let it drop 

meanwhile the pm seems to be morphing into a non orange version of his US counterpart ......

The journos done a piss poor job when they had him in front of them in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Aight we had an hour quizzing Cummings, can journalists now ask bloody questions on our moving to the next phase? 

The public have every right to know what he thinks about it. It'd be very, very weird if they didn't ask him.

Guest Markyblue
1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Blimey .... boris didn’t even make half an hour ! 

Hes got to go to Durham cummings left his glasses. 

All non essential retail to reopen on the 15th June. Either things are going well or he has stopped receiving good advice. :ph34r:

• Haha 1