Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Wow ...  I’ve had the telly on for ages now and all I hear about is cum gate ...   a lot of the people talking about it are that excited they can hardly get their words out quick enough ...   one just said we should be talking about other more important things ...   yes you are right ...   and why are we wasting so much time on this ...  I’ve no idea ask all the tv news channels ....     I’m sure people on their ventilators are glued to the screen. 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

I maybe wrong here but Cummings admitted the trip to Barnard Castle.

I thought no.10 said that never happened? 

His kid could go 4 hours in the car from London to Durham but needed a shit in the woods on the eye test drive to the castle I think. Dom also got out to play at this point. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

No, we'll hear more when the briefing happens later on

Thank fvck for that ...   but I fear cum gate will go on for a few more hours ...   I think we should just sack the lot of them ....  and replace them with the cast of Eastenders ...   they seem quite a nice bunch.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Laura Cvntsberg on now ...  is she a key worker by the way ?? ...  she seems to be allowed to go where she likes and slag people off ....

I’m certainly going to give her a shag on Thursday ...

:nigel:

• Haha 2

I'm getting confused. Let's see if I've got this straight:

- The two Russians flew to Durham Castle to go to Pizza Express

- Prince Andrew drove to Salisbury with a teenage girl to test his eyesight

- Dominic Cummings was in Woking to admire the cathedral

.....is that right?

On a vaguely serious note re. Covid19, I wonder how many police officers will be told, over coming days, "I'm driving to the beach to test my eyesight" or "I'm drinking with mates in the park as I'm exercising my judgment"? :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I maybe wrong here but Cummings admitted the trip to Barnard Castle.

I thought no.10 said that never happened? 

They were careful to say that the second journey to Durham didnt happen but they weren’t specific on the castle .....

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Bloody Boris going on about how many people died of Corona virus and all I want to know is did Cummings wife take a piss when they stopped for the kid to take a piss ...   

Come on BBC !!!!

He is just not feeling the people is he? :mad:

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Bloody Boris going on about how many people died of Corona virus and all I want to know is did Cummings wife take a piss when they stopped for the kid to take a piss ...   

Come on BBC !!!!

Nobody has still told me if his Mrs is fit.  I hear there are loads of dogging sites in Durham, maybe this could be the reason?

• Like 1