Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Just now, Freeman's Wharfer said:

People are expecting him to just tell the truth and that to then prove he’s not done anything wrong. If he just did that he wouldn’t be so flustered. So yeah people want a clear and open delivery.

Yet another statement that is sensible were it based on fact and not on assumption. :nono:

Can certainly see better choices he could have made in hindsight, but I also would have been in a similar dilemma had both myself and my wife been ill.

18 minutes ago, brucey said:

It’s Wilf’s wedding anniversary, he’s been posting pics and videos from his wedding ceremony last year.

Fair one. Easy to jump to these conclusions when I’d say 99% of insta stories (In my experience) are live footage

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I bet Neil Ferguson now regrets not doing a press conference saying “you know, she was gagging for it, my balls were absolutely bursting, we took a short drive to a lay-by to test her flexibility before getting it on in the kingsize, we did what any reasonable randy hornbags would have done, no regrets and yes, I’d do her exactly the same again” 

Might get a bit weird if he’d claim fatherly instincts on that one though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom17LCFC said:

I’ve not bothered watching as it’ll wind me up but did he genuinely use testing his eyesight as an excuse to visit Barnard Castle?

Think so it’s all kind of blended it to one. Think he said in order to see if he could drive 4 hours he was gonna drive for 30 mins to see what happened. Seems an odd logic it’s like saying my knee really hurts but I’m going to walk 2 miles to see if I could walk 10.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Think so it’s all kind of blended it to one. Think he said in order to see if he could drive 4 hours he was gonna drive for 30 mins to see what happened. Seems an odd logic it’s like saying my knee really hurts but I’m going to walk 2 miles to see if I could walk 10.

My eyesight might be fvcked, let's put my wife and child in the car and find out if I can see.

Jesus Christ.

• Haha 2