Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

5 minutes ago, Bilo said:

This doesn't even have Prince Andrew vibes. This has the vibes of that Tory MP from Little Britain trying to explain an accidental rimming incident. 

I thought the "I drove to Barnard Castle because of my bad eyes" had a Prince Andrew kind of vibe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brizzle Fox said:

So you drive 30 miles with Covid symptoms to test your eyesight. Bold move. 

That statement was like a shit Agatha Christie plot line. 

Isn't that a breach of the lockdown rules, then?

What the fvck is this? 

Made a point about not going out the car on the way up, but then got out the car, ill, to play with his child, in what happened to be a tourist hotspot?

Cant be arsed.

Edited by Finnaldo
  • Haha 1

Just now, Finnaldo said:

What the fvck is this? 

Made a point about not going Out the car on the way up, but then got out the car, ill, to play with his child, in what happened to be a tourist hotspot?

Cant be arsed.

There’s no way this has helped him. 

I thought this would be bad. I was wrong. 

It's catastrophic. The newest meme. And it asks huge questions of Boris Johnson's judgement that he believed it.

Just now, Bilo said:

I thought this would be bad. I was wrong. 

It's catastrophic. The newest meme. And it asks huge questions of Boris Johnson's judgement that he believed it.

Nope.

1 minute ago, Wet Trump said:

Well he’s swerved the apology.

Am I missing something - is saying sorry seen as fatally undermining someone's position these days? My instinct is that this would be playing a LOT better if he apologised, even a bit