Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich (A) Match Thread

Just now, silebyboy said:

MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY HAVING A MOAN (and those who followed Leics before 2016). 

Please take a look at the league table and chill the fluff out. 

Mate come on, we’re not finishing top four. Are you not watching us? 

Never ever thought I'd say this, but am beginning to question Rodgers.  When the shit kicks in, does he have it in him to break the slump? He didn't at Liverpool after going close, he never got tested in Scotland (but always got dumped out at the first hurdle in Europe competitions).  Something isn't sitting right with me anymore regarding him

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shen said:

Bound to happen at some point during the season. We're still comfortably in a CL place. I'm not happy about our form or performances, but I'm not panicking or eager to go full hyperbole like the short attention generation.

Would you walk into a bookies and put a grand on us finishing top 4? 

Just now, silebyboy said:

MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY HAVING A MOAN (and those who followed Leics before 2016). 

Please take a look at the league table and chill the fluff out. 

League table means nothing if you can't apply yourself across the full season. It's been nowhere near good enough since December.

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

We've not created a good chance in the whole game. Against Norwich. Absolute garbage yet again. 

I think half the problem is we’re trying too hard to create chances and trying to play like Man City but without the goal scorers.