Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

What's everyone cooking?

Just now, Izzy said:

No different to making a ham omelette really, just using Spam instead. Add some finely chopped onions and chives with melted mature cheddar on top and Bobs your uncle.

You overestimate my cooking ability here! Think i've only ever bothered making a ham and cheese one before. Onions aswell? :nigel:

• Haha 1

On 05/03/2020 at 22:07, EastAnglianFox said:

Into a good Curry and really trying to nail the BIR style home made sauces, seriously once you perfect a solid base gravy it's unreal how close to an Indian takeaway meal you have. 

Having some fun lately aswell with a small, cheapish Hibachi grill. 

How do you make your base gravy mate, I make a lot of curries from scratch but never from a gravy. Cheers

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

Might poach some salmon fillets - need some advice on what goes with it.

I love Salmon but i prefer it cold with salad. 

Salmon, Prawns avacado cherry tomatoes on a bed of rocket lettuce with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar is an awesome meal (super low carb too)

On 03/03/2020 at 17:56, seanfox778 said:

I think that was @Durnerz could be wrong but that name popped into my head when I saw a cooking thread because I remembered someone posting some top of the range food.

It was indeed, thanks Sean!

It has led to me having my own website and also getting paid to review restaurants/recipe test. Incredible really. 

• Like 2