Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

I see that juve want the wolves striker so much that they are willing to offer players and cash. Rugani is rumoured to be one of the players offered. We were supposed to be interested in him last year but maybe they'd accept an offer for Demiral if they want the cash badly enough.

8 hours ago, FIF said:

I see that juve want the wolves striker so much that they are willing to offer players and cash. Rugani is rumoured to be one of the players offered. We were supposed to be interested in him last year but maybe they'd accept an offer for Demiral if they want the cash badly enough.

Juve are strapped for cash and have a lot of high earners they can't shift that's why they always want to move players the other way in deals

On 19/06/2020 at 17:29, pmcla26 said:

Another longer term player who I think would be a good addition for our under 23s is Kwame Poku at Colchester. Only 18 years of age and has taken to League Two football well this season, with a good performance as well the other night in the play off first leg vs Exeter to add. 

He’s looking good again today 

If Ndidi and Chilwell are tempted away, I would love LCFC to sign Florian Neuhaus, of Borussia Gladbach. 23 and valued at 18/20 m. The best box to box midfielder  I have seen play this season. A more technical Lampard at his best. There's also their left-back, Ramy Bensebaini.

• Like 3

I know it’s completely unrealistic but I’d somehow overhaul the midfield, box to box midfielders with athletic ability, like Liverpool, Bayern, Atalanta, gladbach etc have. Praet is the only midfielder besides Ndidi that I like but I think the game is going away from a holding midfielder and you now require some quality in possession. 

A midfield pivot of Neuhaus-Praet with Barnes in front allowed a free role, with Vardy partnered upfront with a physical presence but also athletic like Edouard, with both drifting out wide creating width.

basically I’d like the 352 that gladbach sometimes play or Atalanta. 

I’d love Gosens at lwb whilst signing another quality centre back perhaps a left footed one but unsure who.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Talented but think he’d struggle to have much impact in a high pressing side like ours. To be labelled as ‘lazy’, in Serie A especially, is worrying. 

Theoretically Brendan seems like someone that would guide him in the right direction. That laziness could be coached out of him, still only 23 - but would be pricey considering Flamengo spent £15m on him 6 months ago. 

It does however raise alarm bells that Inter were quick to get rid.

Ok, to answer the question, I would like us to qualify for the champions league, win the FA Cup and therefore have the pulling power to attract:

Elabdellaoui - free RB

Demiral £30m CB

Carvalho - £15m CM

G Bale - Loan RW (name the 9th hole after him at Seagrave as part of the deal)

Mitrovic - £25m FW

and obviously keep hold of all our current players which play regularly.

We can but dream!

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Ok, to answer the question, I would like us to qualify for the champions league, win the FA Cup and therefore have the pulling power to attract:

Elabdellaoui - free RB

Demiral £30m CB

Carvalho - £15m CM

G Bale - Loan RW (name the 9th hole after him at Seagrave as part of the deal)

Mitrovic - £25m FW

and obviously keep hold of all our current players which play regularly.

We can but dream!

I would be more than happy with that, although I don't think we need the RB. 

Plenty of realistic options from within the PL who would add to our squad, supplemented by a couple of "bigger name" signings from Europe:

Ake (Bournemouth)

Mings (Villa)

Aarons (Norwich)

Brookes (B'mouth)

McNeil (Burnley)

Ward-Prowse (S'ton)

Sarr (Watford)

Ings (S'ton)

Connolly (Brighton)

Martinez (Arsenal)

8 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Plenty of realistic options from within the PL who would add to our squad, supplemented by a couple of "bigger name" signings from Europe:

Ake (Bournemouth)

Mings (Villa)

Aarons (Norwich)

Brookes (B'mouth)

McNeil (Burnley)

Ward-Prowse (S'ton)

Sarr (Watford)

Ings (S'ton)

Connolly (Brighton)

Martinez (Arsenal)

Why would Martinez come here?