Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

May have been mentioned but I'd love us to have a look at Viktor Tsygankov as that left footed right winger we all want. 22 and captains Dynamo Kyiv.

Got decent pace, good dribbling but can also spot a pass and has a decent shot on him.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

May have been mentioned but I'd love us to have a look at Viktor Tsygankov as that left footed right winger we all want. 22 and captains Dynamo Kyiv.

Got decent pace, good dribbling but can also spot a pass and has a decent shot on him.

Tempted if he's cheap

6 hours ago, FOXYTALK said:

Another assist for mcneil. Gerrmminnn

..Just checked him out on YouTube!!!

His assist figures should be awesome, only poor finishing by his teammates letting him down.

The problem is he is very good at crossing, those kind of crossing that the keeper won't come for because of the whip and height. We really do not have anyone to get on the end of these and heading is not the strongest part of Vardys'  game.

Secondly he operates from the left which would mean Barnes has to switch.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NasPb said:

I have always liked Joao Mario to be fair. Even that season at West Ham, he impressed but I don't see him as anything other than a luxury back up to Maddison. 

Although.....  

DM, Ndidi - Carvalho 

No8, Tielemans - Praet

No.10, Maddison - Joao Mario

...... That's a CM with insane quality. 

11 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

I know anyone could be made to look good on youtube , but this is the sort of player we should be looking at if we ever cash in on Maddison. 

14 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Like the look of this lad, him on one wing and Barnes on the other, what is his market value? 

23 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Like the look of this lad, him on one wing and Barnes on the other, what is his market value? 

Me too. A winger who values a pass over beating hisan and can actually spot on too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NasPb said:

Some supposed itks saying we are after joao mario

https://www.soccersouls.com/leicester-should-beat-wolves-sign-this-25-year-old-serie-a-superstar/ it's 2 years old but this quote made me giggle a tad..  "there were glaring weaknesses in the midfield. Wilfried Ndidi and Nampalys Mendy are two defensive-minded midfielders that offer security to the backline. The duo tends to keep things simple more often than not, with Ndidi rarely going for the long diagonals. Leicester’s passage of play at times has been predictable this term which opposition teams have managed to take advantage of"

35 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If WBA bottle promotion Pereira would be one hell of a signing.

Even if they don't we should have an offer in. They have an option to buy but that doesn't mean he has to agree. 

3 hours ago, Jonezy said:

Can we please have someone, who can take on a man or two and scare defenders out of shape, We really need some x-factor.

Just watching the Brentford WBA game and benrahma is deffo the one we need. So like mahrez in so much that he drifts in and out of the game but has always got a trick to get past his man. 

Looks the real deal. Much more direct than perez and just has that look of hunger in him. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

Just watching the Brentford WBA game and benrahma is deffo the one we need. So like mahrez in so much that he drifts in and out of the game but has always got a trick to get past his man. 

Looks the real deal. Much more direct than perez and just has that look of hunger in him. 

Not seen too much of him before tonight but been impressed also.

• Like 1

Just a gentle reminder that wingers like Cavaleiro, Knockaert, Bolasie, Grosicki (off top of my head( to name a few have looked quality in the championship over the past few years. The step up from that, to where we are and where we want to be is massive. 

• Like 1