Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Shaqiri? Heard him and Klopp don't get along and he wants more game time. On about 80k a week though.

..his name keeps coming up!!!

No, just no!!

Not a player we need, the reason why I suspect he is having a verbal spat with Klopp would be his volatility. We already have Vardy who has become a model pro, if we need to get experience then Ings is the obvious choice.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

No, just no!!

Not a player we need, the reason why I suspect he is having a verbal spat with Klopp would be his volatility. We already have Vardy who has become a model pro, if we need to get experience then Ings is the obvious choice.

Ings will cost about 50 million though, whereas we might be able to snap Shaqiri for a low price if he wants out.

• Thanks 1

Shaqiri has something of the Mahrez magic to him, producing miracle goals out of nothing.  He was never a clubhouse problem when he was playing regularly, and I doubt he would be with us.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he's 28, no sell on value!!!

With his scoring record this season I would envisage £30m tops.

With the tv deal worth 100m+ every season though, Southampton may aswell keep him for another 2 or 3 years, as he'll single handedly keep them in the league and guarantee that money.

• Like 1

On 23/07/2020 at 12:41, LCCFox96 said:

Eze would be an exciting addition, agree with those making that shout. We are screaming out for a player who can do what he does. His game reminds me of Grealish who seems to be a popular, if somewhat speculative, shout. Like Grealish, Eze is able to get on the ball deep and transition his team forwards, beating players, stretching teams and drawing fouls. He's a live wire, packed full of tricks and always wants to be on the ball. He's very different to what we have at the moment and would compliment both Maddison in a CAM role and the wide options very nicely imo. The numbers he's put up for a bang average QPR side this season are impressive. He was involved in one third of QPR's goal this season too.

This could be one where we pay £10/15mill and loan then an academy player a KDH/Knight to strengthen their squad 

• Like 2

Would look at some players from Norwich and Watford primarily. Think all realistic. All fit in with our transfer profile - young, talented, can be coached, and resale value or sold for profit if improve as think they will do. 

Cantwell or - Eze (QPR) Can play 8/10 or wide if needed. 

Sarr - Massively need a decent winger. 

Lewis (If Chilwell leaves )

Demiral - CB- Key position we need. 

St - Mitrovic from Fulham if they dont get promoted. or Jovic on loan. Mitrovic a risk but his goals per game is decent and I think he offers something that we dont have as a striker. Bit of the nasty side about him as we can be too soft I fear. but talented as well. (Ings) would be my first choice but financially I can not see us affording him at the moment. 

Edited by Unique FC

That Wesley Fofana we were linked with a little while ago seems to be very highly rated. Played the final tonight for Étienne against PSG. I think he’d definitely be a good one to bring in. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

No, just no!!

He may have volatility because he was given the impression he'd get more game time. From what I've seen of him whenever he's played he's played well, he just made the mistake of thinking he could get a starting 11 place in that side when he was probably always going to be back up, Shaqiri is a baller and would improve our first 11 for sure 

I’ve bailed out Congerton here and sorted our window in full:

Real Madrid are hoping to raise around 180m euros (£163m) this summer by selling - among others - Wales forward Gareth Bale, 31, Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez, 29, and Serbian forward Luka Jovic, 22. (Marca)

• Haha 2

How much do you think it would cost to land Emmanuel Dennis? (22 year old Nigerian forward from Brugge). The Leicester Mercury link us with him back in early November - albeit there have been no links since. 

He's more likely to be Vardy's successor than arguably any other player on the planet. He's lightning quick, very direct and plays on the shoulder. There are so many similarities. 

Whist Vardy plays out his final few seasons with us, Dennis is capable of filling in wide right - he's played there at club level many a time. 

Other things going for him is hes got experiece in playing in, and scoring in, the champions league. His fellow compatriots Wilfred and Kelechi would also help his settle in.

Just signing him alone would transform our attack. Imagine a narrow front 3 of Barnes, Vardy and Dennis with Youri and Maddison feeding balls through. Its what dreams are made of!

15 minutes ago, Harry5 said:

How much do you think it would cost to land Emmanuel Dennis? (22 year old Nigerian forward from Brugge). The Leicester Mercury link us with him back in early November - albeit there have been no links since. 

He's more likely to be Vardy's successor than arguably any other player on the planet. He's lightning quick, very direct and plays on the shoulder. There are so many similarities. 

Whist Vardy plays out his final few seasons with us, Dennis is capable of filling in wide right - he's played there at club level many a time. 

Other things going for him is hes got experiece in playing in, and scoring in, the champions league. His fellow compatriots Wilfred and Kelechi would also help his settle in.

Just signing him alone would transform our attack. Imagine a narrow front 3 of Barnes, Vardy and Dennis with Youri and Maddison feeding balls through. Its what dreams are made of!

I’ve always seen him more as Ahmed Musa Mk II. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Harry5 said:

3 hours ago, Sly said:

I’ve always seen him more as Ahmed Musa Mk II. 

I love transfer talk.

One mans Cambiasso is another mans err Cambiasso...

1 hour ago, henrik_62 said:

Dortmund have a buy back clause with him and there is a lot of speculation they are going to invoke it.

I’m not surprised. He was very close to a move to Madrid, prior to Dortmund. His numbers don’t look great but I’ve been impressed when I’ve seen him play.