Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

2 hours ago, dhermon said:

What about a cheeky bid for Joe Worrall think we were linked to him around the time of his loan to Rangers

He was absolutely garbage in Scotland go on the Rangers forums even their fans thought so too. Obviously the Scottish league is poor but it's when I see guys like him who were absolutely hopeless go down and do well in the Championship I start to doubt it's quality. Sure it's competitive and an absolute slog playing twice a week almost every week but there are some very average teams with some very average players in it, guys like Joe Worrall being the case in point.

23 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

He was absolutely garbage in Scotland go on the Rangers forums even their fans thought so too. Obviously the Scottish league is poor but it's when I see guys like him who were absolutely hopeless go down and do well in the Championship I start to doubt it's quality. Sure it's competitive and an absolute slog playing twice a week almost every week but there are some very average teams with some very average players in it, guys like Joe Worrall being the case in point.

Tbf Maddison was also garbage in Scotland. 

In:

Malang Sarr - LCB - Free

Timothy Castagne - Full back £18m

Trincao - RW - Loan
Odsonne Edouard- CF - £32m

(Chilwell to stay and retain Benkovic)

Out:

Bennett

Mendy

King

Silva

Kaputska

Diabate

Ghezzal

Silmani

(Send our Amartey and James on loan when fit)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Tbf Maddison was also garbage in Scotland. 

He wasn't really, he was young and yet to develop physically so he had games where he was on the bench against some of the hammer throwers but he had some moments of absolute brilliance up here and it was obvious he was a special talent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I’m not sure if it would be possible, but I was really impressed with Denayer in the Lyon vs Man City game. Only 25 years old.

He would also be classed as Homegrown in nation as he came through at Man City

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

In:

Malang Sarr - LCB - Free

Timothy Castagne - Full back £18m

Trincao - RW - Loan
Odsonne Edouard- CF - £32m

(Chilwell to stay and retain Benkovic)

Out:

Bennett

Mendy

King

Silva

Kaputska

Diabate

Ghezzal

Silmani

(Send our Amartey and James on loan when fit)

If you're keeping Chilwell you are never going to convince a player of Castagne's level to come here, he isn't going to come to sit on the bench and nor would the club want to buy him when they have five full-backs as it is.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Leon Bailey's in London, Spurs fans seem to think he might be going there.

Why would they need him given Son, Bergwijn and Lucas, never mind Sessegnon, Clarke and Lamela?

Surely perfect for us...

Mentioned him so many times, left footed winger who could be perfect for us.

7 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Why would they need him given Son, Bergwijn and Lucas, never mind Sessegnon, Clarke and Lamela?

Surely perfect for us...

Need agent Wilf to seal the deal 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Surely perfect for us...

They are hoping that Lucas and Lamela are on the way out

15 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

If you're keeping Chilwell you are never going to convince a player of Castagne's level to come here, he isn't going to come to sit on the bench and nor would the club want to buy him when they have five full-backs as it is.

I hear ya. But I think we’re going to be without Ricardo and Chilwell (&Fuchs) for the first month or so for next season, due to injury.
I’m personally not convinced (yet) with having Justin and Thomas as our full backs. I think we’ll get battered for the first opening games in all competitions.

We need a new full back. He has to be quality. 
Whoever we bring in will get game time and lots of it, next season, to prove they are a worthy starter.

16 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Surely perfect for us...

Lamela on his way out and Sessegon is surplus to requirements.

34 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He would also be classed as Homegrown in nation as he came through at Man City

We had him on loan at Celtic for a season when he was a teenager, he was class even then. Our CB pairing at that time was him and VVD.

Pretty sure Lyon signed him for relative peanuts, £10m. Good value for a Belgium international.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Mentioned him so many times, left footed winger who could be perfect for us.

Leverkusen switched him from playing on the right to on the left after a season and he's not been anywhere near as good since. We are the perfect club for him to reignite his career.

• Like 3