Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...we are not guaranteed first refusal on loanees!!!

We are in effect developing another teams player and paying for the pleasure. 

Who said we’re guaranteed anything? All I’m saying is if cash is tight then a loan deal could be a good option.

1 hour ago, NasPb said:

As I said IF we have met etiennes prior valuing, which was around 25-30 million, and they still haven't accepted it, that's unprofessional. But I'm not sure we have. Just meet their price already ffs

If so, then Saint-Etienne took the Ulloa page out of Leicester's playbook.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..no one said there was a guarantee!!!

I was just stating what the problems would be should we go down the route of loans.

If we were to buy a striker or winger I wouldnt have an issue with a loan deal for whatever position. If we need to watch the budget for the season I think it’s a good option.

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

Has anywhere official actually said how much the rejected bid was? 

40 million. But Vardy faxed a signed picture of his own scrotum to Puel, and now it’s all off. I’m definitely in the know. You can trust me.

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Even if we'd got Fofana late last week, he'd be quaramtining for 14 days and would miss Burnley. 

Im assuming he’s get tested, go to a hotel, when the result comes back he’d hop on a plane and fly over here.

41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Even if we'd got Fofana late last week, he'd be quaramtining for 14 days and would miss Burnley. 

...is that a definite summary of the process, as I would have thought players would be tested as part of the "elite bubble"!!!

Your man in the street would be subjected to quarantine but I did not believe this was imposed on players. The Belgian squad registered a positive CV19 reading, we had Belgian players who played for us less than a week later having been part of the Belgian squad.