Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

8 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

Doesn’t tell us anything new particularly except seeming to suggest we’re coming back with a higher bid of over 30 million euros:

https://fr.football-news24.com/actualite/asse-leicester-pret-a-surencherir-pour-fofana/

In that article, it says that ASSE are holding out because they think he'll be worth double by the end of the season. I can't blame them for being stubborn if that's the case. Hopefully we'll make an offer that'll tempt them now.

5 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

In that article, it says that ASSE are holding out because they think he'll be worth double by the end of the season. I can't blame them for being stubborn if that's the case. Hopefully we'll make an offer that'll tempt them now.

It could be worth less once the Corona discount is applied.

17 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I read that the club owners want the money now ......

8 hours ago, StanSP said:

A plane emoji in that screenshot. 

Is he on the way?! 

*lands at East Midlands Airport.*

*signs for a club that isn't Leicester*

image.thumb.png.7786e49a7fdbfff42d9ee44c3da0b734.png

I wonder who just scored to provoke this dejected response from CR? Even Shinji looks grumpy :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

I wonder who just scored to provoke this dejected response from CR? Even Shinji looks grumpy :(

Calum Wilson. Overhead kick for Bournemouth I think. Ended up 1-1 with a Vardy penalty. Kante played on the wing...

• Thanks 3

image.png.ddd8fd320160f0390362820f762f77ae.png

Madness indeed (Do not believe a word of it)

Edit This is a very entertaining thread  on ASSE by the way  :blink:

https://www.poteaux-carres.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25188&start=15700

Edited by Dahnsouff

29 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Looks like Southampton away? 

32 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Bournemouth away in the title winning season, don't think they'd just bagged mind.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
Typo
  • Thanks 2