Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

26 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

I know Puel gets a bad press on here, but he is a highly regarded coach in France, I just think he couldn't adapt to the Prem league style of football.  If Puel rates Fofona that much, he must know he's a very good defender with lots of potential, he probably thinks he will double in value in a year or two.  

Puel is probably rated highly by 33% on here. That includes me. 

But his English was atrocious. No matter how good you are, you'll never inspire or articulate ideas to sceptical players with appalling language skills. 

Doesn't make him a bad coach. 

As I'm always maintain, the frightening trajectory we were on under Shakespeare yet inside 2 weeks, he'd turned the ship towards its current direction 

• Like 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

But his English was atrocious. No matter how good you are, you'll never inspire or articulate ideas to sceptical players with appalling language skills. 

As I'm always maintain, the frightening trajectory we were on under Shakespeare yet inside 2 weeks, he'd turned the ship towards its current direction 

I think the language barrier did make him a bad coach at LCFC. We expect our players to work on thier English when they join us so why should he be excused? Swings and roundabouts. 

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I just dont think he knows how to coach a team into unlocking a low block which we came across too often. Against attacking teams he did alright.