Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

We need to get this done before there is any breakthrough on the brexit stuff .... fofana’s main plea with ASSE is that if he doesn’t move to England now, once a hard brexit has happened, he may struggle big time to get to the prem unless he gets international caps and that could take years. Of course there will be procedures between U.K. and EU but at the moment, no one really knows how that plays out. 

the transfer window and brexit negs window are due to close in October ......the mood music on a brexit deal change quite a bit by October 5th .....

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We need to get this done before there is any breakthrough on the brexit stuff .... fofana’s main plea with ASSE is that if he doesn’t move to England now, once a hard brexit has happened, he may struggle big time to get to the prem unless he gets international caps and that could take years. Of course there will be procedures between U.K. and EU but at the moment, no one really knows how that plays out. 

the transfer window and brexit negs window are due to close in October ......the mood music on a brexit deal change quite a bit by October 5th .....

The UK Governemmt aren’t giving up huge amounts of tax. He’d be handed a visa in about 10 seconds.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The UK Governemmt aren’t giving up huge amounts of tax. He’d be handed a visa in about 10 seconds.

Unless he has a relationship with one of  boris’ Eton mates that won’t happen .......

sorry for political humour ....

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SO1 said:

Really feel like there's a certain consistency to our transfers since I started following this club. Seems to have started with Maddison and Soyuncu. Some might need time but no duds. All with the ability to fit into our squad and participate one way or another. Your comment says it all really.

It started way before those two!

Sorry if this has been posted before, but....

This lad is hilarious, I really hope he joins. He seems a proper joker.  lol

Liked Cags strike in training, and the Friday training tweet from @LCFC

https://twitter.com/Wesley_Fofanaa/likes

(Is this the right account??)

Follows Cags and the club - if he yanking our chain then fair play :appl: lol

image.png.8be611dd4dbd88583817cb9000227d8f.png

2 minutes ago, los dedos said:

Agreed stayed there for a couple of days when England played a few years back . Lovely little town 

17 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Have to agree with this, not a dump at all. I bet on their forum they haven’t got a Is St Etienne a dump? Thread. 

Yeah it’s a nice little city. Went during the euros in 2016 knowing nothing about it. Read in a guide before that it’s known in France as the village city (a city with a village feeling) and they weren’t wrong. Loads of beautiful streets with small shops and lovely old buildings. No comparison to Leicester sadly and I don’t think Leicester is bad at all

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Safestandingfox said:

He just did a live insta video, looked like he was in an airport, stopped it within a minute, as well as posting this 🤞Screenshot_20200918-004450_Instagram.thumb.jpg.c8fff338799906e90f7cbac1a8377805.jpg

I doubt very much he’d be travelling in his teams training wear if he was on his way to East Midlands to see us.

On aside note I hope the climate change warriors are all over St Etienne for making a 50minute flight from Marseille to St Etienne / Lyon it’s only a little over 3hrs on the road the pampered tw4ts, unless of course they just treating themselves out of the £30m we going to give them :frantics: