Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, happy85 said:

Cormezz: the #Leicester on #Ounas , but offers less than 10 million 

The English club would offer the striker 2.2 per season, but the evaluation does not convince Napoli that they prefer the exchange with Nandez of Cagliari 

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago I thought Ounas would be on our radar, but to be fair there's not many left footed right wingers I've not mentioned. 

This lad ought to be Mahrez already but its not quite worked out for him.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, happy85 said:

The English club would offer the striker 2.2 per season, but the evaluation does not convince Napoli that they prefer the exchange with Nandez of Cagliari 

Algerian midfielder from Italy, what could go wrong.

28 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Can’t see this happening unless we have a player Napoli want, they are wanting to use him in swap deals

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Can’t see this happening unless we have a player Napoli want, they are wanting to use him in swap deals

From what I gather, they have been asking for £10m + add ons for him but as Calgiari want £30m for Nandez they want to include him in the deal to cheapen it. We want Ounas but have offered less than the £10m

Annoyingly, I think he would have been available on loan with an option to buy like last summer which would have been perfect for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

From what I gather, they have been asking for £10m + add ons for him but as Calgiari want £30m for Nandez they want to include him in the deal to cheapen it. We want Ounas but have offered less than the £10m

Annoyingly, I think he would have been available on loan with an option to buy like last summer which would have been perfect for us.

Yeah they have also been trying to use him in a deal for Boga for Sassuolo but that’s gone quiet

We would have to make it a good offer with a decent amount up front I imagine to benefit them enough to accept so they can use the money for Nandez

Although if Cagliari really want Ounas I imagine we probably won’t have much chance as Napoli won’t want to annoy Cagliari and risk the Nandez deal

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Yeah they have also been trying to use him in a deal for Boga for Sassuolo but that’s gone quiet

We would have to make it a good offer with a decent amount up front I imagine to benefit them enough to accept so they can use the money for Nandez

Although if Cagliari really want Ounas I imagine we probably won’t have much chance as Napoli won’t want to annoy Cagliari and risk the Nandez deal

I don't think Calgiari actually want Ounas. £12m for him would be a shrewd bit of business. I know we paid that for a certain other Algerian that has been abysmal for us but Ounas is fast, skillful and can finish. Napoli haven't faired well with wingers in recent years, look at Lozano. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I don't think Calgiari actually want Ounas. £12m for him would be a shrewd bit of business. I know we paid that for a certain other Algerian that has been abysmal for us but Ounas is fast, skillful and can finish. Napoli haven't faired well with wingers in recent years, look at Lozano. 

I’ve not really seen him so I am dependent on wiki. He also spent time on loan at Nice, they chose not to trigger his option to buy. Is he any good or massively inconsistent with the odd flash of brilliance ?

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

reckon if we sign him we will bin gray and sign brooks as well_?