Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't think Calgiari actually want Ounas. £12m for him would be a shrewd bit of business. I know we paid that for a certain other Algerian that has been abysmal for us but Ounas is fast, skillful and can finish. Napoli haven't faired well with wingers in recent years, look at Lozano. 

We should see if they fancy that certain other Algerian :ph34r:

Yeah other than Callejon they have really struggled to find someone for the right side

Shame Lozano is more of a left sided player as I would take a chance on him if he was left footed/right sided

Mcneil, Brooks, Gabigol, and now Ounas certainly suggests we are going to be after a left footed forward this window which is good to see

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

I’ll pass on Ounas.

Had trouble staying fit in the less physical French Ligue 1.

I don't think physicality comes in to his injury issues he had last season but I get the concern on his fitness. Thats why I was rather hoping Napoli would agree to a season long loan with an option to buy like last summer. His ability is certainly not in question, he's ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, NasPb said:

reckon if we sign him we will bin gray and sign brooks as well_?

Not sure, its clear we want a right winger and not a left winger. If we get rid of Gray, that means only Albrighton can cover Barnes. I prefer Gray on the left if we needed a replacement for Barnes at any point.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Not sure, its clear we want a right winger and not a left winger. If we get rid of Gray, that means only Albrighton can cover Barnes. I prefer Gray on the left if we needed a replacement for Barnes at any point.

Maddison has played on the left as well as Justin.

23 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Please God no, he's been awful every time he's played out wide. Let him play in the centre, he's twice the player.

Problem is the rest of our squad is also twice the player when played in the centre of the pitch.

Can you imagine if we actually had players who could play wide besides Barnes.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/leicester-city-transfer-rumours/leicester-city-foxes-enquired-over-real-madrid-defender-sergio-reguilon-as-ben-chilwell-heir/

Leicester City: Foxes ‘enquired’ over Real Madrid defender Sergio Reguilon as Ben Chilwell heir

According to an update courtesy of the Athletic journalist David Ornstein, uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday, Leicester City ‘enquired’ over Real Madrid left-back Sergio Reguilon as a potential replacement for Ben Chilwell – but they could have been put off by the La Liga giants’ £31.7 million asking price.

Reguilon, who impressed fans and pundits alike over 2019/2020 when on loan at Sevilla, starting 29 league games and helping the club to a Europa League triumph, has also been also been on the Foxes radar as per Ornstein.

The 23-year-old, who is also wanted by Spurs, Chelsea and Man United (AS via Sport Witness), would cost a whopping £31.7m due to Madrid’s valuation, with Leicester potentially needing to pay most of the Chilwell sum to make it happen.

~

They also apparently want a buy back clause in any deal so I can see why we didn’t go for him

Edited by moore_94

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/leicester-city-transfer-rumours/leicester-city-foxes-enquired-over-real-madrid-defender-sergio-reguilon-as-ben-chilwell-heir/

Leicester City: Foxes ‘enquired’ over Real Madrid defender Sergio Reguilon as Ben Chilwell heir

According to an update courtesy of the Athletic journalist David Ornstein, uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday, Leicester City ‘enquired’ over Real Madrid left-back Sergio Reguilon as a potential replacement for Ben Chilwell – but they could have been put off by the La Liga giants’ £31.7 million asking price.

Reguilon, who impressed fans and pundits alike over 2019/2020 when on loan at Sevilla, starting 29 league games and helping the club to a Europa League triumph, has also been also been on the Foxes radar as per Ornstein.

The 23-year-old, who is also wanted by Spurs, Chelsea and Man United (AS via Sport Witness), would cost a whopping £31.7m due to Madrid’s valuation, with Leicester potentially needing to pay most of the Chilwell sum to make it happen.

~

They also apparently want a buy back clause in any deal for him so I can see why we didn’t go for him

This is the guy who's agent has been desperately trying to manufacture a move to Man United isn't it?

Did look good for Sevilla last year, but its a lot of money. I'd definitely be looking to swerve this. Think we've done well in getting Castagne to be fair and in an ideal world if we were signing a LB, I'd want Tagliafico.