Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

pretty sure someone like Vineagre is on the way out of Wolves so it wouldnt surpirse me they are going for Telles

Wolves look to be doing so incredibly good business this window imo

Agree, if these guys pan out theyve got a helluva squad. Very envious....

5 minutes ago, Adster said:

Yes. Because the opinions are quite frankly stupid and without any evidence or knowledge of the inner runnings of the club. 

You do you, I'll do me. 

How about stop with the insults in the future!
Like I said no need for them! Disagreeing with someone doesn’t give you the right to degrade them! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JJS84 said:

on what evidence do you base that first sentence? and please dont use sunderland as an example. while he may have been part of the recruitment team he certainly didn't rubber stamp anything. there were people above him that had the final say. 

the congerton bashing is ridiculous. 

Absolutely mad that anyone thinks the Head of Senior Recruitment is responsible for the recruitment of senior players.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Newcastle are on the verge of signing their third player in two days so this doesn't seem accurate based on some of the evidence. 

Mitigating circumstance of being at a relegated club who need to recover some money. 

If there's no deals to be done on our intended targets, I'd rather keep the money for a rainy day rather than just going on plan F or G. 

Personally think clubs might get twitchy towards the end of the window. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Mitigating circumstance of being at a relegated club who need to recover some money. 

Yes. And the fact no one should ever hold up Newcastle as an example of a 'well run' club.

If they are doing it, perhaps its not a good idea for any one else to follow suit!

Just now, rachhere said:

Where do Villa get their money from? They spent a fortune last summer, realised it hadn't worked and spent yet more in the winter, and now are going for it again this summer. 

They are actually quite a big club, so I'd guess a mixture of their owners, sponsorship and other commercial revenues and TV money.