Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

15 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

They are negotiating with Cagliari for Ounas but the Algerian likes Leicester better. However, Verona likes Amin Younes a lot. Napoli are looking for a way out for both players, outside of Gattuso's project.

I admit I haven't seen much of him but the only other team interested appears to be Cagliari who finished 14th in Serie A. 🤔

4 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I admit I haven't seen much of him but the only other team interested appears to be Cagliari who finished 14th in Serie A. 🤔

Key word being "appears". 

None of us have absolutely no idea which specific clubs are linked to players. Only unless it comes out in the bullshit media which is probably 90% bollocks anyway. 

On 11/09/2020 at 09:34, Ric Flair said:

You honestly think Burnley would sell for less than £40m? 

Maybe we can get him for £37m and offload one of our Lemons to them too, but make a brilliant YouTube video to make them look World Class !!😉

Edited by justfoxes

Seems Bertrand Traore will have a medical for Villa tomorrow

Don’t bother reading the replies, it’s full of Arsenal children demanding news about Aouar. lol

Not even a rumour just some random, but.....

Well, he is fast I guess

Edit WTF is wrong with all these Arsenal fans littering every topic with demands for Aouar!!

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not even a rumour just some random, but.....

Well, he is fast I guess

Edit WTF is wrong with all these Arsenal fans littering every topic with demands for Aouar!!

Think he would do a job for us, quick and direct . 

Loan with option to buy would be nice!

Liverpool are among the several clubs that are interested in Sampdoria’s Gambian defender Omar Colley, according to SampNews24.

The 27 year old, who plays on the left side, is also drawing interest from Leicester and Celtic.

Has 10.8m release clause

Edited by happy85

1 minute ago, eddylcfc said:

Barca looking to bring in Depay but must offload players to do so - worth another go at bringing Trincao in?

Would find it morbidly funny if we signed him on deadline day after everything that has gone on  :facepalm:

Just now, GingerrrFox said:

Trincao could well be available now with Messi staying and interest in Depay but I feel like we may have moved on now. 

Thought that this morning tbf. No way he gets regular games now.