Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

In that case, no quality striker is going to sign for us?

We generally play with one up front which is Vardy when fit.

If we need a second, it is Nacho or Perez or Barnes or Gray.

I think once Vardy goes or his fitness fails, I see the logic, but for now its just a striker coming in to compete with Nacho for a spot on the bench.

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

The whole Belgium squad is being retested for Covid now as one of them has been confirmed positive. 

Could be pretty threadbare vs. West Brom at this rate :D 

We’ll beat West Brom with a Mendy and Matty James midfield partnership easily.

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

The whole Belgium squad is being retested for Covid now as one of them has been confirmed positive. 

Could we just cancel the game and push it back a few weeks? 

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Especially as I am sure Kasper would have spent time with them at some point. 

1 hour ago, JJS84 said:

on what evidence do you base that first sentence? and please dont use sunderland as an example. while he may have been part of the recruitment team he certainly didn't rubber stamp anything. there were people above him that had the final say. 

the congerton bashing is ridiculous. 

Sorry Mr congerton 😂

• Haha 4

I think the club are playing poker at the wrong time tbh. 

I understand that they think prices are going to drop but there will also be bigger clubs playing the same game. 

We are completely threadbare and just need bodies, I could take overpaying to get points in the opening 2 weeks. 

Lose to West Brom and Burnley and it’s honestly season over. Because any (albeit a long shot at any rate) ambition of pushing on from last season, is not going to happen if you don’t win those games. 

I get the sense we are screwing around over a few million here and there and quite frankly if this was the plan all along then we simply shouldn’t have sold chilly until we were ready to act 

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I understand that they think prices are going to drop but there will also be bigger clubs playing the same game. 

We are completely threadbare and just need bodies, I could take overpaying to get points in the opening 2 weeks. 

Lose to West Brom and Burnley and it’s honestly season over. Because any (albeit a long shot at any rate) ambition of pushing on from last season, is not going to happen if you don’t win those games. 

I get the sense we are screwing around over a few million here and there and quite frankly if this was the plan all along then we simply shouldn’t have sold chilly until we were ready to act 

Get a hold on yourself Man. Lose 2 out of 38 and its over?:P

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Percy saying it's 28m plus add-ons. We paid 24m for Maddison so it's a new record for a Championship player. In a coronavirus hit economy that is a crazy amount of money. 

Villa are desperate.

35 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

We could sign five players tomorrow and the chances of them playing against West Brom would be very slim. Even more so if they are European internationals. 

We finish 5th despite losing to Bournemouth and Burnley last season. Season is nowhere near made on those two games 

• Like 3