Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

9 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Trincao could well be available now with Messi staying and interest in Depay but I feel like we may have moved on now. 

Wouldn’t suprise me as considering they’d put the whole squad up for sale they seem to be struggling to shift many

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

He’ll go somewhere like wolves, do well and be worth 50m 

If he can't do it in training at United then he's probably not what we need now with supposed very limited funds.

Just now, SO1 said:

If he can't do it in training at United then he's probably not what we need now with supposed very limited funds.

I don't think it's as black and white as that is it, the main reason for him falling out the picture is the (probably unexpected) rise to prominence of greenwood.

On a loan deal he'd be a worthwhile, low risk addition.

• Like 2

Ozan Tufan linked again - €20m

http://sportwitness.co.uk/claim-leicester-city-crystal-palace-interested-e20m-midfielder-dreaming-pl-move/

Turkish newspaper Turkiye claim Fenerbahce midfielder Ozan Tufan is dreaming of getting a move to the Premier League

The 25 year old has been linked with a move to England in the past and Turkiye report he’s still keen to move his career to the Premier League, if he’s to leave the Super Lig club before the transfer window closes.

It’s reported Crystal Palace and Leicester City are following Tufan’s situation and they’ve been closely watching his performances for the national team.

Both Crystal Palace and Leicester City have been linked with the Turkey international in previous transfer windows and he was close to signing for the Eagles a couple of years ago.

The midfielder recently extended his contract with Fener, but Turkiye say he’s still looking for a move this summer. His release clause is reportedly €20m.

However, the two Premier League sides are unlikely to pay that kind of money for Tufan and they will be looking to get him a cheaper deal if they come in for him.

Edited by moore_94
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Fofana and McNeil and I could just about forego signing a striker until January

I really want us to sign McNeil, liberally like him but if we were only to sign Fofana and one other, I would prefer it was an out and out RWer. 

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I really want us to sign McNeil, liberally like him but if we were only to sign Fofana and one other, I would prefer it was an out and out RWer. 

Totally agree. We need more goals from our wingers Barnes/Perez. Someone more clinical would be preferable and then hopefully Barnes will get his scoring boots on.

13 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Think he would do a job for us, quick and direct . 

Loan with option to buy would be nice!

...I did not feel we missed out when he signed for United!!!

He is quick, can beat a man and has a very aggressive mindset. For him to be leaving United so quickly does give me cause for concern as from what I saw he was electric in his first season there. Plays on the left so Barnes will have to shift either to the right or go central as a two with Vardy.

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I did not feel we missed out when he signed for United!!!

He is quick, can beat a man and has a very aggressive mindset. For him to be leaving United so quickly does give me cause for concern as from what I saw he was electric in his first season there. Plays on the left so Barnes will have to shift either to the right or go central as a two with Vardy.

He's just dropped down the pecking order, he's behind Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and probably another if they can get Sancho across the line. 

He's played on the right a number of times, at the right price I think he'd be worth a gamble.

• Like 1