Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The 'Lost' Foxestalk Members

23 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Well thank fvck for that. I was worried I'd be the only one around here on Christmas day, cooking dinner on my own lol

I'm glad you're back :kissing:

We'll add walnuts to the red cabbage this year Deb :P

And I still insist on pronouncing it Cab-arjjjjjjjjj lol

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

Damn it. I forgot mine, they're still in the pantry.

We trying goose this year? 

I struggled to get a red cabbage last year, imagine me trying to get hold of a fvcking goose lol

My new job doesn't give me Christmas day or Boxing day off, I've had to request holiday. If I don't get it we'll probably end up going for a curry and doing Christmas lunch on my next random day off :rolleyes: I might still braise the cabbage though, makes the house smell lovely and Christmassy :)

• Like 1

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

I struggled to get a red cabbage last year, imagine me trying to get hold of a fvcking goose lol

My new job doesn't give me Christmas day or Boxing day off, I've had to request holiday. If I don't get it we'll probably end up going for a curry and doing Christmas lunch on my next random day off :rolleyes: I might still braise the cabbage though, makes the house smell lovely and Christmassy :)

If its just for the smell, you might as well make mulled wine and get leathered!

• Like 2

On 25/09/2022 at 21:40, Izzy said:

I'm paying golf with him next week.

I'll let him know he's missed :thumbup:

Just noticed the Freudian slip in this post, it's almost like you knew I'd beat you and you had to buy lunch :whistle:

*Edit* In all fairness, there's a first time for everything! 

Edited by tom27111
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Just noticed the Freudian slip in this post, it's almost like you knew I'd beat you and you had to buy lunch :whistle:

*Edit* In all fairness, there's a first time for everything! 

3 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I'm only her for the @StanSP pictures. 

Aren't we all ;)

:whistle:

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
On 16/10/2022 at 02:29, Col city fan said:

@Babylon hasn’t posted for some time, ?

On 16/10/2022 at 03:45, Babylon said:

I’m around! Busy with my own business and family Col, fallen out of love with football a bit as well.

Utter tosh ..  he’s obviously lost his driving license ..  therefore ‘nothing on the roads has annoyed him today’ ..  therefore he’s got nothing to post ! 

Busy my arse ..  :thumbup:

• Haha 1

On 15/10/2022 at 14:02, Wymsey said:

@Webbo.

Hasn't posted in a while?

On 15/10/2022 at 14:11, MPH said:

fell off his ladder and in a tragic accident is stuck upside down behind a wall with a paintbrush up his arse.

Utter tosh ..  no one has repped any of his posts for a couple of months and he’s sulking ..  he’s took to his bed and occupies his time reading all his back issues of Wallpapering Weekly ..