Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Said Benrahma

1 minute ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Been linked with Everton a lot. God knows what their wage bill must be like though.

All reports seem to indicate their spending is done. And yeah their wage bill will seriously be straining with another £100k pw on top from signing Zaha. 

All the so called “big six” seem pretty well stocked in wide areas. 

29 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Wonder where Zaha could really go? Who has a spot for him? Best fit is here really if the price is right. 

Quotes from Hodgson to the effect that he’s surprised that no-one has been in for Zaha suggests he’s hoping to cash him in 

7 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Quotes from Hodgson to the effect that he’s surprised that no-one has been in for Zaha suggests he’s hoping to cash him in 

I wonder if there is any chance of swooping in for a last minute deal if they need to balance their books. I doubt we would be prepared to pay him what he wants though. 

28 minutes ago, SilverFox said:

22 pages and I am still no wiser as to what Benrahma said.

Check the Fofana thread-  it’s probably mentioned in there somewhere along with the merits of the new training ground.

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

What an absolute waste, Eze and Benrahama. Why even bother signing for Hodgson if you're a creative player? 

All part of their plan to sack Hodgson when a few results don't go their way and get a manager in who has an okay squad to work with...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Why has this thread came back...

Alan Nixon (@reluctantNicko on Twitter) has said there's an agreement for Benrahma to go to Palace.

Another Palace fan I know has said another ITK has told them not to get too excited about it just yet...

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Alan Nixon (@reluctantNicko on Twitter) has said there's an agreement for Benrahma to go to Palace.

Another Palace fan I know has said another ITK has told them not to get too excited about it just yet...

Ahhh thank you.

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

I wonder if there is any chance of swooping in for a last minute deal if they need to balance their books. I doubt we would be prepared to pay him what he wants though. 

He would certainly hit the ground running 

( well ,hit the ground anyway)lol