Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Crystal Palace Match Thread - 04/07/2020

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Gary Cahill is a proper pro isn’t he, always liked him 

Loved the way he didn’t make a meal of that kick in the chops. Rare in today’s game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Ndidi, Perez and Nacho all great. Not the spine we expect but a very good one today. 

I'm glad you pointed about Perez as I totally agree. People will say he hasn't scored or assisted, but he put in a right shift and made a ton of important challenges high up the pitch. Also if Vardy hadn't been drinking so much Red Bull (or not enough?) he would have got an assist after being put through wonderfully.

Nacho also really good. He's our best goal threat right now it seems. I also think Alrighton deserves massive credit, he has been one of our most creative players IMO.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

They have the longest names and I couldn’t be arsed to type them out 😂 get in the bin 

Yeah to be fair it's Cags for short. You really haven't helped yourself with "turk" and your reason for it....