Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

At what point did you stop watching?

Came on here to rant about the first goal, missed the 2nd, watched until the 3rd then packed it in. Even with ten you still have a chance but we could barely pass to each other and then just a question of how many they'd get.

• Like 2

Half time. I'm never a good watcher on TV. Get far too nervous. Switched the phone off and went in the garden and played with the kids. Hoped to come back at the end to watch the match comfortable in the knowledge we'd won. Switched the phone on at 9pm and immediately taught the kids some new swear words.

Edited by Rain King
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I watched until the end of the whole show.

If we'd lost 2-1 I would have turned over at the final whistle, but it was like a car wreck... fascinating and I couldn't look away.

Masochist! 

• Haha 1

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

I watched till the end, got to go through the bad, the team needs our support for the last 3 games now. Can’t give up 

They have no clue whether we’re watching it or not. I think we’ve all been through a lot of bad in the flesh, so we’re entitled to switch it off in our own homes I would say. 

I'll be honest and say I haven't really watched any of our games since the Brighton 0-0.

There seems to be a lack of passion there and I've fallen out of love with the game after being without it since March.

It doesn't stir emotion in me like it used to, and while I always keep an eye on the scores and enjoy the debate on the forum, I tend to remain balanced no matter what happens in a match.