Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

At what point did you stop watching?

After Kasper ' clearance'. I was in the room but couldn't actually watch after that. I then heard the second, looked at the TV in time to see Caglar get his marching orders, called them some explitives and stormed in the kitchen

I then upset Mrs.FFF by saying they've absolutely ruined the weekend. (We had been having a good weekend)

So I then I mumbled an apology but she looked upset.

The TV was off by now but she showed me on her phone they now had 4!

I'm going out I said.

F'ing football!

• Haha 3

After their 2nd and the sending off of Soyuncu. I thought we were lucky to be at 1-0 for as long as we were as Justin aside, we seemed content just staying in 2nd gear.  

But yet again we let Bournemouth torment us. Oh and Calum Wilson is a cheating fvck by the way.

Edited by Kendal Fox

4 hours ago, Katy said:

Until the millisecond after they scored their 3rd. 

Same here, first time I've ever done that as well, I still haven't seen their fourth.

I came on here 20 mins later, stayed for two minutes and then done something else to try and take my mind off it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Katy said:

Until the millisecond after they scored their 3rd. 

Yeah, this for me, too. It was still afternoon here so I turned the tv off and just went out for a walk to nowhere in particular.

• Like 2

It was like I was frozen in disbelief at the carnage unfolding and not a damn thing I could do to stop it. The torture scene out of clockwork orange is the closest thing I can think of to the nightmare that unfolded!

image.gif.b3bcce63863ebffbea88a6036395eb46.gif

• Haha 1