Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Will fans be allowed down the City next season?

Ironic really that safe standing and terracing would probably be easier to ensure social distancing. With a limited capacity of course but could probably create areas for each 'bubble'. Would need cooperation of people obviously but that'll be the same in seating areas.

I was hoping to get a season ticket at Fleetwood this season in order to introduce my lad to live football, but will see how it goes. 

22 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Why should people not be able to enjoy a sports event in the outdoors? Seriously? If you don't want to, doesn't mean no one else can. There are many more dangers of spreading the virus. People protesting, cramming on the beach, going to a pub which is overcrowded. A football match is safer than most of those if people behave.

Whether the experience will be worthwhile? Has to be tested out.

The concourse is open air is it? The toilets are open  air are they? The ticket gates are out in the open  are they?

No wonder UK has high CV19 numbers if people don't have a basic understanding of how dangerous it is.

• Like 1

On 13/07/2020 at 19:22, Ashley said:

I'm going yes. 

Limited capacity though. It'll be around 7/8k 

The FA are hoping to have Wembley at a capacity of 22k for the September Internationals(I'm not sure if this will be used as a test game or what) - Feel free to believe it, don't believe it. 

We are already looking at the possibilities of how who can go will be decided, probably be a ballot. 

October Internationals*

1 minute ago, WarehamFox said:

What? Can you translate to English?

3 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

When is the Leicester lockdown finishing?  Anyone know what the figures have done? Was our time on the naughty step valuable?

There you go... I have my specs now

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WarehamFox said:

Makes a lot more sense, but don't think anyone knows yet.

I thought the mayor was being given daily figures... I expect he still sitting at his excel.

I am expecting this 2 week.lock down to achieve nowt.

Ps. About 130k people have bern contacted and told to isolate by track and trace. When they are tested then if they are no more likely to have c19 than the rest of us then it would be better for Hancock to phone people randomly and ask them to self isolate!

12 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

I presume you have much better contacts within the game than most of us, so do you get any impression what LCFC or other clubs are expecting to happen next season?

I think people will be allowed back gradually across the board.

Not ideal obviously but the world isn't a normal place at the moment.

I'm very fortunate to be in grounds covering games and it's utterly bizarre.

Yes it's nice to be able to park closer to the ground and not get held up in traffic after but the overall experience is awful without fans.

It's understandable right now, obviously, but I don't want empty grounds for too long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Arkie Bennett said:

listen to some music on my Walkman before the match

lol

yeh me too. Ill put some spokey dokes on me bike, work out the time and distance on my calculator watch, and head down to Filbo.

Slip my mood ring on so i know how i feel, play with my rubiks cube at halftime and then head home to get all the details on Ceefax  ;)

16 hours ago, ozleicester said:

lol

yeh me too. Ill put some spokey dokes on me bike, work out the time and distance on my calculator watch, and head down to Filbo.

Slip my mood ring on so i know how i feel, play with my rubiks cube at halftime and then head home to get all the details on Ceefax  ;)

Hilarious.

Guest bss9401
On 15/07/2020 at 00:28, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I think people will be allowed back gradually across the board.

Not ideal obviously but the world isn't a normal place at the moment.

I'm very fortunate to be in grounds covering games and it's utterly bizarre.

Yes it's nice to be able to park closer to the ground and not get held up in traffic after but the overall experience is awful without fans.

It's understandable right now, obviously, but I don't want empty grounds for too long.

So 10000 of us converging on the San Siro or the Camp Nou in September or October might be a bit optimist then?

Not sure how I feel about this. There won’t be any social distancing if we’re all allowed back, will we be wearing masks? If you don’t feel safe going back just yet, will you lose your ST?

So many questions here. 

Edit: There WILL be social distancing so not all of us will be allowed back. 

Edited by Katy