Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Will fans be allowed down the City next season?

I'm going yes. 

Limited capacity though. It'll be around 7/8k 

The FA are hoping to have Wembley at a capacity of 22k for the September Internationals(I'm not sure if this will be used as a test game or what) - Feel free to believe it, don't believe it. 

We are already looking at the possibilities of how who can go will be decided, probably be a ballot. 

Edited by Ashley
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'm going yes. 

Limited capacity though. It'll be around 7/8k 

The FA are hoping to have Wembley at a capacity of 22k for the September Internationals(I'm not sure if this will be used as a test game or what) - Feel free to believe it, don't believe it. 

We are already looking at the possibilities of how who can go will be decided, probably be a ballot. 

If we’re playing like we did last night next season I’m praying I don’t win a ballot lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Swiss_tony said:

should and will are two  different things.

no fans should be at games in 2020 unless CV19 is under control.

The uk  govt is a shambles with it's CV19 policy, so it's easy to argue 'if x is allowed, why not y'.

but that doesn't mean it's safe.

Why should people not be able to enjoy a sports event in the outdoors? Seriously? If you don't want to, doesn't mean no one else can. There are many more dangers of spreading the virus. People protesting, cramming on the beach, going to a pub which is overcrowded. A football match is safer than most of those if people behave.

Whether the experience will be worthwhile? Has to be tested out.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Why should people not be able to enjoy a sports event in the outdoors? Seriously? If you don't want to, doesn't mean no one else can. There are many more dangers of spreading the virus. People protesting, cramming on the beach, going to a pub which is overcrowded. A football match is safer than most of those if people behave.

Whether the experience will be worthwhile? Has to be tested out.

My thoughts exactly, indoors the chances of catching it would be far greater then outdoors. I got told I wasn’t allowed to go fishing even though most days I don’t see a soul and where I go is probably a mile from the nearest house. 

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

My thoughts exactly, indoors the chances of catching it would be far greater then outdoors. I got told I wasn’t allowed to go fishing even though most days I don’t see a soul and where I go is probably a mile from the nearest house. 

Sole fishing? :whistle:

1 hour ago, Sampson said:

Hopefully not.

We're nowhere near at a low enough risk for this yet.

I doubt we'll be able to see football until the 2022-23 season at the earliest.

2 years away and 3 seasons?! 0% chance of it being that long. Far too many factors at play for it not to happen sooner, rightly or wrongly.