Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Crystal Palace v Manchester United

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

It's the refs most of them are wank. VAR is only as good as the clowns behind the screen. Who's on VAR Jon Moss?

Hooper, one who does few on-field PL matches.

Don't worry - they've lined up another junior ref to VAR MU's next match too, while picking a ref from Manchester (sorry, Altrincham) to ref Leicester. 

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

The offside is offside.

It’s a ridiculous state that the game has got itself into that they’re looking at that but let’s face it we’ve benefited plenty of times this season.

The penalty not being reviewed by VAR is absolutely inexcusable. 

Did it not even get reviewed, Jesus.

This needs to be better next season, so many fck ups this season.

The fighting fox Tin foil hat wearers can still get in the bin mind. 

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

The latter is something sadly out of our control.

We deserve blasting for letting them catch up but it's plain obvious we're up against more than just their team.

Yep, there is so much evidence of a VAR-assisted plot to favour the big clubs that I would say it has now gone - in legal parlance - beyond reasonable doubt.

I'd love it if the less favoured premier league clubs all got together and took a stand against what's going on. It's been obvious all season that the league has been fixed in favour of Man Utd and Liverpool using VAR as an excuse. Would love a statement or even legal action by the other 18.

8 minutes ago, Hammo said:

It is so obvious that they waited for a frame that would show his toenail a millimetre offside.

VAR is just a tool to ensure that the big clubs (Liverpool and Man United especially) get all the big decisions. It would be comical if it didn’t mean so much to so many.

A bit like the WWE

Guest ttfn
Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Did it not even get reviewed, Jesus.

This needs to be better next season, so many fck ups this season.

The fighting fox Tin foil hat wearers can still get in the bin mind. 

I’ve probably mis-stated that. 

I don’t mean that it didn’t get looked at - I’m sure it did, I mean more that it’s not been overturned. You think about some of the penalties we’ve had given against us this season and look at that and wonder whether the same set of rules is being used in each game.

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

I’ve probably mis-stated that. 

I don’t mean that it didn’t get looked at - I’m sure it did, I mean more that it’s not been overturned. You think about some of the penalties we’ve had given against us this season and look at that and wonder whether the same set of rules is being used in each game.

Ah ok, As I said earlier it’s a pen for me, should of been a pitch side monitor job at least. He does get the ball though so you immediately end up in the nonsense and inconsistent “clear and obvious” debate.

Edited by Manwell Pablo