Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Crystal Palace v Manchester United

Could do without any more United goals. Wouldn’t want them having a better goal difference than us going into that final game. They are at home to West Ham next.

I’ll settle for having to beat them by any margin In the final game. Wouldn’t want to have to beat them by more than one goal.

I feel pretty sorry for Woy.

I would have a lot of respect for him if he were to come out afterwards and properly give it an angry rant about VAR and big club bias, culminating with "The game's gone" and storming off, stage left...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Oh **** off, Ole doesn't deserve this huge praise. He's spunked basically £200million on 3 players. United were midtable until they threw £50mill at Fernandes.

But in fairness £80m of that was on Maguire.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I feel pretty sorry for Woy.

I would have a lot of respect for him if he were to come out afterwards and properly give it an angry rant about VAR and big club bias, culminating with "The game's gone" and storming off, stage left...

id love it more if he went up into the var room and chucked the machine through the window

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Could do without any more United goals. Wouldn’t want them having a better goal difference than us going into that final game. They are at home to West Ham next.

I’ll settle for having to beat them by any margin In the final game. Wouldn’t want to have to beat them by more than one goal.

West Ham need a win, might be nice for Moyes to get one over Yanited too.

The things is with the Zaha foul first half the player has made a clumsy tackle and kicked through his leg and got the ball after, clear foul.

If that was cheat Fernandes he would have got the decision and VAR wouldn’t have overturned it.

they have so many decisions going for them