Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Crystal Palace v Manchester United

Just now, Mark_w said:

What about Tottenham? Or Villa? Or Millwall?

Do away with the lot of 'em I say and we'll have Leicester's first twenty teams compete for the title.

Nope, you couldn't name me anotber team I hate more, including international teams. 

Palace should have equalized. It's like yesterday's MaC vs Bournemouth game. That lack of clinical edge to put clear chances away. Sort of worry about some of our players in this regard tbh (Barns looking straight at you). For some reason I want to like Solskjaer and then he opens his mouth. He even made his Liverpool congratulation speech somehow be all about MU. The restart of the season has really benefited them, probably more than any other team. They've got their whole team back and they haven't had to play in front of a crowd. 

So our position hasn't worsened tonight after both games, I'd have taken that and certainly with us winning.

A shame that Palace didn't have the opportunity from a penalty or the game was 1-1 to see how it panned out.

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

Commentary...  Man Utd are on course to make top 4 and champions league football... I thought we were 4th and they were 5th? 

Script is embargoed for another 10 days.

They can just win the EL, of course.

Why is the race  between us and united when Chelsea are 1point ahead of us?

Chelsea have Liverpool on trophy day who wont want to lose 2 in a row and Wolves who are tough to beat and they look dodgy especially without Kante, only just beat Norwich. If we can beat Spuds we've got this I reckon.

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

What Rodgers or Maddison or someone on our team needs to do before the United game is to go public subtly questioning all the ‘help’ that United are getting from VAR and force a big media debate on the subject.

Because if we remain passive on this subject, you just know we will get shafted.

Good plan, then they'll probably talk a little bit more about the dodgy decision Untied get to beat us.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

What Rodgers or Maddison or someone on our team needs to do before the United game is to go public subtly questioning all the ‘help’ that United are getting from VAR and force a big media debate on the subject.

Because if we remain passive on this subject, you just know we will get shafted.

Was just thinking that earlier in the season it was Diverpool now Manure seems like the PL Don’t want us to mix with the elite in the CL !!

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Why is the race  between us and united when Chelsea are 1point ahead of us?

Chelsea have Liverpool on trophy day who wont want to lose 2 in a row and Wolves who are thought to beat and they look dodgy especially without Kante, only just beat Norwich. If we can beat Spuds we've got this I reckon.

That’s why top should bung levy 10 million quid.

4 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Go on Madders one for you! He has called out refs before on social media!

This has nothing to do with sports anymore. As tried since weeks to push ManU into the CL is only criminal. The fraud today at Crystal Palace and also at Leicester City is hard to beat. A stolen penalty, a stolen goal. Congratulations to FA and VAR. You're pathetic frauds, it's a disgrace.

I'm looking forward to the final against ManU and Jamie will kick you out of the stadium.