Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Crystal Palace v Manchester United

Karen Carney

Former England and Chelsea winger on BBC Radio 5 Live

aa1e5502-0466-445c-9afe-f9505bdbd795.jpg

Just looking back at the Palace shout for a penalty - I think it is a penalty. Zaha was brought down and he's got every right to be annoyed. Manchester United have gone the other end, punished Crystal Palace and got a goal.

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

I mean, it ****ing stinks with Man United doesn’t it?

They’ve equaled the record for most penalties in a season and the amount of other dubious VAR calls they get is absurd.

When you see some of the shite that's gone their way across the entire season, there's no way it "evens out" with them.

• Like 2

Time continues to prove me right about the corruption. It's too little, too late for us, as sickening as it is. They're sitting here laughing as the commentators and whatnot lie to all of us. Manchester United making the Champions League was decided probably a year ago.

We've got to hope Chelsea drop points. They're our only hope now. There's no way we're coming 4th at the expense of this lot.

VAR is a better tool for the league...saves contacting the referee.

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

I mean, it ****ing stinks with Man United doesn’t it?

They’ve equaled the record for most penalties in a season and the amount of other dubious VAR calls they get is absurd.